Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Grim ?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by riz, Mar 20, 2002.

1. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I don't fully understand your post about this being a fix it forum ??????? If that's the case, change the name of the forum ! I see your point however with the posts that don't belong here , but to say it's for repairs only doesn't really make sense to me .......... It's called 4x4 forum .......... It shouldn't have to relate ONLY to problems with repairs or questions about how to fix this or that ??????? Take this however you want ....... just voicing my opinion.

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Steve wanted to try to keep this forum more repair stuff. It has gotten out of hand. Lot of stuff that belongs in Non 4x4 etc. He added "The Garage" for more truck chit chat stuff and is trying to dirrect more general posts that way that are really not repair posts but do have 4x4 stuff involved.

3. CaptCrunch

CaptCrunch 1/2 ton status

Man... this place is getting too confusing for a stupid guy like me. Plus I really don't have time to search 5 forums for truck info. Personally I would say have a tech forum for mechanical questions like "My truck runs like crap" and then keep the main forum for 4x4 and blazer stuff only. Right now I'm really confused where to post stuff and the garage as kinda bs and the main board here as technical is really confusing, should be the other way around IMO... just my $.02

4. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Yeah, it seems to me the "Garage" would be where I would go for fix it questions. I'll do whatever you guys want to do, but the setup seems confusing. Posts disappearing etc. it's kinda wacky...../forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

5. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Read the description for each forum. The Garage is for hanging out and talking about wheelin stuff, and the 73-91 forum is supposed to be for technical stuff.