Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey guys check this out!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chaka73, Jun 4, 2000.

1. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Last month while I was wheeling I was looking at this guy with a little t*y*ta pick up trying to go up a Major hill, he would go half way and get stuck and come back down, he tryied it for over 2 hours, I thought he was gonna blow his motor but he didn't give up until he did it, and then he turned around and came back down to me it was amazing I have never seen something like this you guys probably have.

http://<font color=green>chaka73.coloradok5.com</font color=green>

2. J.R.

J.R. Guest

that looks like some fun,did you make it up the hill?

BIGBLOCK MAN

3. nyyef

nyyef 1/2 ton status

he knew his toyota wouldnt succeed the first time, so he tried and tried again.

Knife.

4. Kiblsnbits

Kiblsnbits Registered Member

The little toyota that could...

Blazer: A hole in the air, surrounded by metal, into which one pours money

5. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

I've been known to try something four or five times, and even go back another day and try it, and will contiune to try until I do it! But not for 2 hours at a time, shoot you lose to many valuable off-roading minutes. I not one for standing around watching someother fool stretch his machine to the limits, would rather be out stretching mine instead!!!!!Besides watching toys play on the hills isn't my thang anyway!!!!

[​IMG]<font color=blue>White Knight</font color=blue>[​IMG]

6. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Heck no I wasn't waisting my time just watching that toy try to make up the hill, I went wheeling and I came back about an hour after the first time that I saw him and he was still trying, then I left again for another ride after about a 20 minute break, and came back a half hour later and that's when I finally saw him making it up the hill, I didn't try it because I dont have my mud tires yet I have regular ATs so I know I wont make it up the hill, and I rather not try it until I'm sure I'll make it pretty soon though.

check out my new site, thanks Steve!
    http://chaka73.coloradok5.com