Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey guys..I made it in one piece

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mud390, Sep 30, 2003.

1. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I made it to my deployed location in one piece. Fun trip here! Had a blast getting here. Now its cold and windy. Fun fun. Its not all that bad though. The tent heaters work great. Limited internet access though, so I won't be on here that much. Missing a lot of good *cough* tech stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Talk at every later.

Kris

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

stay safe and thank you for everything you guys are doing /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif oh and send them a special message from ck5 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Where are you deployed? I am in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan (Air Force base) right now, been here three months now, going home in November!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif It is getting pretty cold here lately at night. Tent heaters work nicely, along with GI issue sleeping bag!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 77Jimmy

77Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Hey Kris! Glad you made it there a-OK. Thanks and stay safe!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Hey Stallion, what up? I'm in the same place. I froze my butt off all last night out on the flight line!!!

Thanks for all the support guys! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Kris