Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hey guys, long time no see!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by chevy4x4boy, Oct 5, 2003.

1. chevy4x4boy

chevy4x4boy Registered Member

hey guys i'm glad to be back. i had to leave the forums for a little while because i ran out of money for my k-5 for my new ride i got(1990 nissan 240sx) i'm debating on weather to keep my k-5 or sell it. i need money for my new project car and i would only drive my k-5 in the winter and on some off road excursions during the spring. i can't drive the beast all the time now because of the high gas prices and i only get 12 mpg. i don't really want to get rid of her, but i just don't know what to do. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    new ride i got(1990 nissan 240sx)

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I hate imports, ricers with big top fueler wings and trash can mufflers are for posers that want to be fast! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif KEEP THE K5 and resell the import. As far as gas I get 6MPG and I have to run premium which is about 2 bucks right now.

3. chevy4x4boy

chevy4x4boy Registered Member

hey i'm not a ricer. in fact i'm far from one!! i won't have a big shower door wing on it and i'm not a real fan of coffee can mufflers either!! i'm into the new sport of drifting and i really like it. its on a road track, but i will drag the car a little. i'm not going to sell my truck till next spring at the earliest cause i won't drive the car in the snow, because i know it will eventually rot away from the salt. i will always have a deep love for my k-5 but i needed a car with decent mileage.