Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEy guys thinking bout euro style headlights.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Chrisblazzer89, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

Hey what do u guys think about the euro style headlights that LMC sell I was thinking bout getting a set with the Blue coated bulb. Any one have these euro style lights on thier rig?

link to wat im talking about the ones I want r on the left.
    http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/bzc/0069.asp

2. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

I personally like the headlight mod, didn't know they had them for the quad side by side setup, must be kinda new,,,but they can keep the taillights, not too into those...:D

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

just for the look? thats about all you will get out of them, unless yours are somehow badly badly fogged.

4. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

Mine arent fogged i just thought those look good here r 2 pics of mine now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

They are rather trendy, but a friend with a later model 6.5 td CC got some to fix the wreck he bought as they were quite a bit less than the stealership price. Those work exceptionally well.
    I have the Bosch outers for my '91, but for the price I'm tempted to get a set of those to try.

6. 454k30

454k30 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I like the headlight change over. Having the ability to change out just a bulb and not an entire headlight is nice too! I dont know which style of bulb that is but I have some similar in my vw and i just got some 100w replacements up from the normal 55/60w which are DOT.

7. Russell

Russell LB7 Tahoe Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I've got an ECE lense in my DD, and absolutely love it. It isn't the same style of light as you'd be getting there, in that it still uses the glass to aim the light, but with 85 / 105 watt drivers, I have no problems seeing at night at all. Since they have the ECE light pattern, which has a sharp cut-off to all but eliminate glare from oncoming traffic, I have no trouble getting high-beamed by other drivers on low beam. Properly aimed, there is no dark spot on the driver's side either!