Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Guys.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by ChevyDrivnRdneck, Dec 7, 2002.

1. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Well, It was good to meet you all this morning!!!! Needless to say I feel a little underdeveloped on the build up of the trucks, but I think it's going to be a fun new experience to get my truck trail worthy!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Right on dude....Good to meet ya. And thanks again for the favor ya did me on the 465/203. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    lol, I gotta mention this cause it's still pretty crazy- Aaron said he picked up that 465/203 combo BY HIMSELF, and had it 4" shy from goin in the back of his truck! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Thats got to be a good 450lbs. Aaron is a big dude. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

wholey crap dude...thats freekin heavy...i had to split my 205 and 465 appart just to be able to man handle the thing...i am a wuss! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Zeus33rd

Not a wuss dude....I'm gonna have to do that when I get this one ready to go in....And a 203 is even heavier than a 205...ugh...lol, Not lookin forward to it. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

5. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah... I lifted a 350 block on a stand into the back of my truck. that's heavy!

My friend eric got under my truck and benchpressed my 205 up onto the back of my TH350 and got it lined up while i got the bolts started.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. imiceman44

imiceman44 1 ton status

Well, I will not try and outdo anyone here, a 465 203 combo is way too much more than I would try, but I did manage to lift the 203 into position and start the bolts by myself, once and that was with no jack.
    After that I tried a couple of times, and I couldn't. I guess I used up all my reserve power.
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    Now I did a couple of 205 and 208 no problem. And a couple of Auto trannys too.
    but this 203... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

the 208 t-cases i could but in all day long with no jack...the 205/203 is just a little heavier than i can handle without the assistance of a jack

8. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

Ok that 465/203 was probably more than I should have tried....don't think I'll be doing that again. Anyway Joe has it now!!!!!Besides I didn't get it in the truck by myself Joe.. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Zeus33rd

I know dude....Ya had to call for some help, but it still makes for a cool post. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. CRAWLIN70

CRAWLIN70 1/2 ton status

two words

<font color="red"> </font color> CORN FEED! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

i have know arron since high school. that fawker could have lifted it even back then. all i know is i want what his momma feed him...lol...

/forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif