Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey I remember this place

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pure Insanity, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Man, its been a while since Ive been around. I still cruised thru occasionally, but havent posted since like June I think. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Well until tonite that is. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

So did anyone miss me? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I did, but I miss everybody,LOL

site was down over the last couple days and I was getting the shakes, couldn't imagine going for longer then 2 days without it,LOL

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

And where, may I ask, have you been fawkin hiding? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

well if it isnt mister insanity from over on florida4x4...im on my way there right now! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Pure Insanity

Well thanx Jeremy. Its nice to know someone missed me.

Actually the way I used to be here Im kinda surprised a search party wasnt formed and sent to Florida. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Pure Insanity

And Paulie. Where have I been...lets see. Bought land, joined a club, became club Vice Prez(somehow), became a full administrator at Florida4X4.com, recently started a 4X4 fabrication shop w/ 2 friends (still trying to get it off the ground)........

Basicly I got so damn busy I havent been wheeling. I litterally went out in the middle of the nite a few months ago to wheel cuz it was the only time I had! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Gave up sleep to wheel. Gotta love it.

I had the blazer torn down to do a disc swap and that took me 6 weeks to decide I didnt have time to finish it to redo the drum brakes to take it to a show the next day. (Only to get a flat tire the nite before and had to show it on my spare. 3 16X38s on 14 wide wheels and 1 38X12.50 on a 10 inch wheel...OH YEAH, it looked sharp! ) I ripped the flex plate apart about a month or so ago. Took me a few weeks to get that changed out w/ an SFI approved plate, to have the new stall converter puke 4 days later. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Now the motor is out (I got tired of pulling the tranny /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) and on the stand. Im finally gonna swap in the hydro boost stuff Ive had for a few yrs, fix the crack in the frame, brace the frame and misc other crap.

But anyhow, Im back around. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Pure Insanity

Florida4X4 and every other Fla based board I can find on the net. Im more of a troll at every site but Fla4X4 tho.

I just came from there and will be back over there in a few min most likely.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

PI ,dooooood whats up.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

BUDDY !!!!!!!

Good to see ya.

(edit)
    Ahh-man... your still ahead. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

10. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

He's alive!

11. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    He's alive!

[/ QUOTE ]

More like.......It's Alive... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Hey stranger. Good to see you're still alive.

13. Pure Insanity

Yep I'm/it's (same thing /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) am still kickin.

Eric, I disappear for several MONTHS and you STILL havent caught up to me? Imagine if I hadnt taken my little hiatus. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Glad to be back around. Now if I can just keep having time to STAY around.

14. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Steve-O! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Long time no see! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif No need to worry about not replying as much as you used to, seems like its getting to a few old timers like you and me. I haven't been posting as much as I used to. Still browse the site daily though. I think my hands are tired of typing stupid replies all the time.

Anyways, good to see you back here again. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Pure Insanity

Big Wes! Whats up bud? I would go a month or so at a time w/out even trolling. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Jump in, check to see if I had any PMs and leave. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I havent had time for the boards at all. Even now all I get to is the garage and here.

[ QUOTE ]
    No need to worry about not replying as much as you used to, seems like its getting to a few old timers like you and me.

[/ QUOTE ]Well its taking some getting used to relearning to type using a cane. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif