Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey if you are an idiot Dont remodel your own house....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoSmog73, Jan 10, 2003.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I was moving a ref out of a customers house and when it was going through the door to go out to the garage I had to move it back to me a little bit so my partner could move the little rug that women put by the front door ..And the stupid fawking home owner had put bathroom type tile in the entry way and on the steps and landing to there house ...(again,fawking dumbass ) well lets just say that with one little pull on the dolly to move the ref and dolly in under a sec I was pinned under that f*ing ref , Well when my partner called my name I didnt saying thing (kinda hard with a ref on ya) he in a brute show of force grabed the bottom of the ref and pulled it off me so hard that it went out the doorway and down the steps (5) and onto the walkway on its side.....
    So I just laid there feeling no pain so I slowly sat up and was rather scared to look at my legs for I really didnt want to see them pointing back at me... ......LOL
    I sat up and then had a nice apple size bump right above my ankle area along with some other cuts on my other knee....
    I just sat there and then got the nerve to move my foot and IT MOVED with no pain....So I got up and went and sat in the truck for a few.....

It got me the most when the home owner had the fawking nerve to tell what we were going to do about there tile on there steps that got chipped when my partner pulled off the ref from me.......
    I came unglued and told them to kiss my ass and they were a stupid f-ing idiot to put bathroom tile on your steps and porch landing,and entryway...(yes it is bathroom tile trust me) but the good news is that I am just buised and sore for a few days.....Ok rant mode off.....

2. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

glad your ok. want to explain the difference between bathroom tile and regular tile to us less educated folks?

3. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I really didnt want to see them pointing back at me... ......LOL

[/ QUOTE ] dude that mental picture is just hilarious, reminds me of the muppet show.

4. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

its actually more a difference of floor tile vs counter/wall tile: the counter/wall tile is shiny and slick providing zero traction, but can be easily wiped clean. Floor tile has a bit more texture providing traction (to an extent) and looks a bit more hazy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif BTW ducttape, why no posts on this weekend's carnage? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ducttape114

ducttape114 1/2 ton status

cool, its always fun to learn new stuff like that. i am waiting for the pics from shauna, then i will make the master of all carnage posts!!