Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey it was my idea, i wanted to be first

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by jakeslim, Feb 27, 2004.

1. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

now lets go camping!

2. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Jakeslim - I want to thank you for starting the thread to get this forum going. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif I've already thanked "the Man" Steve Fox for listening to our request.

Also - my name looks funny orange. I kinda liked it blue - it was easier to find my posts... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Thanks Jakeslim and Congrats to you Behemoth for turning orange. Although I think you can still be blue if you ask to be even though you are a member now. I think I heard that somewhere before. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. t's85chevyk5

t's85chevyk5 Registered Member

your the man jakeslim. great idea for a forum /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

im sorry I stole your thunder /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

but good job on the forum I will give it a lot of use this summer when I move back to washington.

6. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

yeah, i was just joking about being first. All I ever talk about with my girl is that once the k5 is ready, we are going to be all over camping, fishing, trails, lakes, ponds, rivers, coast, fun etc. Well I can taste that now that the k5 is about done(trail worthy) soooo who better to talk about all this stuff than with the guys/girls of CK5. Thanks to Steve for adding it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. chubbybob

chubbybob 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    yeah, i was just joking about being first. All I ever talk about with my girl is that once the k5 is ready, we are going to be all over camping, fishing, trails, lakes, ponds, rivers, coast, fun etc. Well I can taste that now that the k5 is about done(trail worthy) soooo who better to talk about all this stuff than with the guys/girls of CK5. Thanks to Steve for adding it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well good luck on getting out as much as possible this summer /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif and hope your blazer works out good.