Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey jackedjimmy350! Hook 'Em Horns!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hey jackedjimmy350! Hook \'Em Horns!!!

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Good job putting those goofs down /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

Re: Hey jackedjimmy350! Hook \'Em Horns!!!

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

There ya are /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

Thought I saw ya on the TV show I'm watching that's being broadcasted live from Norman.

Saw an old boy, let me see, about 20 points ago that looked just like ya, except he was smart and fashionable in his OU gear /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

By the way, just to make ya feel better. OU is currently up by 38 points going into halftime.......... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif no i wouldn't set foot in okie land. have too high of an iq to be there. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but yeah i hope someone drags ya down this year.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif no i wouldn't set foot in okie land. have too high of an iq to be there. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif but yeah i hope someone drags ya down this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't be dragged down any lower, I'm married..........................

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif do you need /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif gettin out??????

jacob

7. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

hey bubba... what happened to ya'll last year in a little place called collegestation, texas?

just watch, TAMU will beat both of ya'll this year... the bad(t.u.) and the ugly (ou).

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    hey bubba... what happened to ya'll last year in a little place called collegestation, texas?

just watch, TAMU will beat both of ya'll this year... the bad(t.u.) and the ugly (ou).

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a little quote so when y'all go down, this can be dredged back up /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> WHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW, PIG SOOOOIE! </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

KISS THAT #5 RANKING GOOD-BYE.

10. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

p.s.

im glad you made this post cause i completely forgot about doing it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I was about ready to punch the TV watching the OU game the other day cause the announcers were going on and on about how no one wants to see another team in the conferance lose except when they are playing each other. I'm always rooting for the Horns to get BBQ......

Now, should I refrain from the comments about "DOWN THE BALL SO WE CAN KICK A FIELD GOAL AND GO HOME?"
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif