Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey JEK!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Dec 5, 2003.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Have you seen the sweet looking 1st gen that moved into my old house? Well, I saw it at night when I had to go to the old neighbor's, but it looked like a kick arse red 1st gen! Kinda like the pics of K2-K5's that he just got out of the shop, but put all back together. Anyway, it's good to see the neighborhood still has to put up with a redneck or two! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Stinkin' HMA! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Oh well, I think you and I gave 'em a fit or two while I was there! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

nopers, hadnt noticed it... lots of times I drive down the other side of the hill so maybe I just missed it. I'll definitely swing by that way and check it out though! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AFA the HMA goes, yeah... once Im all on my own and crap Im never gonna live in a development with a HMA again. yeah proctecting property values is nice and all but pretty much all HMAs go "to far" IMO and they are just a big PITA. Much rather actually do what I want rather than what someone else wants me to be doing. I mean if you think about it... if you are paying property tax AND you are living by someone else's rules... do you really own your property? I say no...

that one HMA in florida tried to get a former marine kicked out of the development because he flew the american flag on his flag pole. good lord!

bullcrap HMA story

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

j