Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey, look here

Discussion in 'Audio' started by VisionxOrb, Nov 3, 2002.

1. VisionxOrb

VisionxOrb 1/2 ton status

This Is my favorite place to get my equipment ( well here and ebay ) they have great stuff and really great prices. Its kinda one of my secrets I dont tell my freinds but im telling you guys lol.Ive been going here for years and they have really good customer serivce
    mmxpress.com

2. Rebel-Rider

Rebel-Rider 1/2 ton status

man that place is expensive i dont see how you can afford to shop there

3. VisionxOrb

VisionxOrb 1/2 ton status

Got a cheaper place ( that wont try to rip you off in other ways ) on the net??? If so let me know cause I hate paying more when I can pay less ( thats why I usally go to ebay ).

4. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

This is a clip straight from that site DISCLAIMER: Multi Media Xpress is not a factory authorized Alpine dealer. All products are brand new "A-Stock". Warranty period is for one year, directly through Multi Media Xpress, all factory warranties are void.

Why do people by stuff from places like this. They are not authorized dealers and there stuff is not always a-stock. If you want the stuff and you want it from an authorized dealer with a warranty then give me a shout. It makes me mad that a transhipper is making so much money selling junk without a warranty.

5. Rebel-Rider

6. BozoWise

BozoWise 1/2 ton status

No they are not factory authorized. You CAN'T sell JL on the internet. JL will not allow any authorized dealer to advertise from a site. We almost lost our license for doing it. Plus every car audio manufacturer has atleast a one year warranty on thier products. Why is it that this place only has a 90 day. Here is a clip from thier site.

------- WARRANTY: Caraudiocrazy offers a 90 warranty on products. Please read the following to clarify what is covered: 1. DOA- If a product is determined DOA you must do the following: -Inform us immediately within 7 days of arrival -The product will have to be shipped back with original packaging and contents. The product will then be tested by our staff and if it is determined used and broken it will not be exchanged -- repair only!! 2. If you have the product for more than 7 days and something happens to it you have to do the following: -Have original shipping contents and packaging -The customer will incur all shipping charges at this point. -The product will be tested by our staff, if the product is considered "USER ABUSE" (ei: spilled on, hooked up backwards etc.) we have the right to void the warranty. If not the product will be sent to repair in which case we are NOT responsible for repair time from the repair company. 3.Caraudiocrazy.com wants to keep the consumer and their product united. We will make full attempt to make sure of this pending the product is not considered "USER ABUSE". In order to keep our costs down we can NOT cover "USER ABUSE" products. TIPS TO KEEP FROM WARRANTY PROBLEMS: -Our company highly recommends that you have your product professionally installed. If you choose to do it yourself please read all directions before attempting the install. If you are at any point in any doubt, contact a professional. --------

Sounds like a second hand seller to me. They should not be worried about customer abuse issues as my companies warranty anyhting I send them. I get people new speakers all the time after they put a screwdriver through it or their kid kicks one out. That is customer abuse, but we still stand by them. These people do not because they can't send the product back to the manufacturer "sence they are not authorized dealers" they have to pay for the repair charges themselves through a repair center. Stop hurting the honest people by buying from scam artists and people like this.

7. Rebel-Rider

they have two seperate companies one for the net and one for there store, and yes they are an authourized dealer i checked them out, the said that they just set that company up to advertise on they will sell it using tnere other company with a full waranty LUXURY AUDIO