Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hey marve remember these ol days

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by supersize75, Apr 16, 2003.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

thought this was funny when I saw this,

[​IMG]

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Woo Hoo! Look at that straight sheetmetal! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

You know... I think this was sometime in '98, and I don't think I've changed anything in the suspension since then /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif!....

[bling] Check out that chrome on the front! [/bling]

Marv

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

yea that chrom is calling my name /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I look at this pic, and some of the pics I took when I went with you all to Florence, and it is amazing the difference in the character your truck has. Also, I believe the phrase is Chrome don't get you home.

I came up with a theory last night on your truck Marv. Everyone always say a green only Marv could love, but I think you secretly hate it. That is why you run all the sheetmetal you can into rocks to try and get it off your truck. The white part is just an innocent victim of you trying to get to the green higher on the truck. There is an easier way to go about that Marv, its called sanding. I guess that is alot less fun though.

Come to think of it you might just hate sheetmetal in general. I remember you said you didn't want to get any more body damage (like it really matters anymore) when I was with you, but first thing you do is run that shoot where you broke you ujoint and beat the crap out of it some more. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

Harley,

It's really funny that you bring up the "I hate green" possibility..... because it's completely true /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif!

All my life, I never liked the color Green. But I've owned alot of different old trucks, and I figgr'd out way back in high school that for some crazy reason all my favorite vehicles were either green.... or were green at one time in their life and had been painted /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif...

So when I bought the Blazer (1990 or so...) I was relieved to see the ugly green... even tho I didn't really like it /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif.

Marv