Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Mountain Bike guys...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LKJR, Jan 17, 2002.

1. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

Any of you know anyone that has one of these... <a target="_blank" href=http://www.epinions.com/bike-Bicycles-All-35756-Specialized_Enduro_Expert_HT__2001>http://www.epinions.com/bike-Bicycles-All-35756-Specialized_Enduro_Expert_HT__2001</a>
    I can get one for $300 w/ the psylo xc front fork. I was gonna get a 2000 Klein Attitude race (nice frame) for $400 from the local bike shop but it dosen't have a rear disk bracket and I'd kinda like to have that, advantage 2 is this setup here has the fork, and headset included...
    what do ya think?

Like em big and topless
    Excuse me...Would you mind removing your import from under my chevy?

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

looks like a sweet bike... its been a while since I had my mountainbike stolen, and I've been meaning to put another one together... perhaps I'll call up bill, and see if I can't get the parts flow started. I had a built, not bought Caloi. the frame was an aluminum 95 model, Manitou(sp?) adjustable shocks, shimano LX rapidfireplus 21 speed setup, Specialized doublewall rims, 7 speed rear cogset 11t-26t, etc. when finished, it was comparable to an upper end Caloi, with the main difference being I had the hookups, and spent 700 dollars on it, and Caloi wanted 1600 for thiers..

time for me to get me a new bike... my current diamondback one is allright for cruising to the store, but thats about it...

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>