Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey MUDHOG!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Mar 23, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the hook up man! You saved my @ss BIG TIME! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Also, thanks for the ride in yer /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif! I am SOLD on the IROKs! They are definitely my next tire purchase. They are so friggin' quiet and ride so stinkin' well!! The best of both worlds IMO! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Oh yeah, I'll do my best to have your side panels done before the end of the weekend. Actually, if you wanted to, you could bring your rig to my place and I could do it all in my garage in a few hours. That way, we could test fit mine into your rig and see if I need to customize the cut any. Then we could make decisions on speaker hole placement, whether you want holes for 10's routed into the back of them or any other custom stuff. We'd be able to drill them, install them, and everything except for cover them. You up for it?

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

every thing works on the pc now? did you get the exel you needed?
    what day this weekend i don't have any plans so if i have the gas i could come over and we could get it done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Worked great! Now I'm thinking of revamping the other one! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Sat. morning works best for me, but I'm flexible. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

sweet I'm glad everything worked out /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ill let you know Friday if i have the gas to make it over there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif