Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hey noangel !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Nov 24, 2002.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Bucs 21 - Pac 7 what's up now huh?!?! The bucs took your little favre out of the game and he should retire after a game like this!!! haha, all in good fun, but dang, he sucked today /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif now, about our little wager...
    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Yours will read "I want Warren Sapp to spank his monkey and let me help."

[/ QUOTE ] Was it for one week? or till your team wins again?!? which ever it is, you aren't on enough for it to matter anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Don't you pick on my sweet Michelle.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

she'll only be keeping your sig till december 15th, when she'll have to change to mine. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hey Michelle sounds like Branndon gave you some stiff compitition. I know it's hard to take but you can handle it. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

6. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I thought it was too quiet in here! I posted up on the other Packers post, didn't notice this till now.
    Man, that was tough to take! The game wasn't televised out here so I spent my time channel surfing to keep up with the game. THEN...to have them freakin' lose!! DAMNIT!
    The sig stays for one week.

Jacked Jimmy:
    /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Chevyfumes:
    Don't you pick on my sweet Michelle....

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Corey:
    Hey Michelle sounds like Branndon gave you some stiff compitition. I know it's hard to take but you can handle it

[/ QUOTE ]
    PERV! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

well warren sapp didn't kick anyone when he was down... at the end of the game, he went up to your teams coach and tried to shake his hand and say good game, but your coach (i don't know his name) wouldn't shake his hand and just told warren "it was wrong what you did" (about the hit that took the guy out of the game) and then warren started defending himself, so i didn't see any kicking while down /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I only got what I heard on the radio. Were you able to watch the game? My choices were the Giants or Pats.:(
    I will choose whether Warren keeps his nickname or not after further review later today.(after I read the sports page)/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i watched the game, i even recorded it! except the last 2 minutes cause i ran out of tape, the hit is all over ESPN today, you might see it there. i didn't like the hit myself, it wasn't needed, but it was what he's supposed to do, from what i saw, it may have been a helmet to helmet hit though, which i don't like

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Sapp was just doing what he had been taught since the first day he open his mouth!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    It was totally clean and legal hit, no helmet to helmet that I saw. Now as for it being necessary, who knows, who cares? The National Fairy League is probably gonna fine Sapp anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

We got to see the game here (if you wanna call it a game). It was pretty much a defensive battle in the first half, with some really lame plays by the Pack. I gave up on it late in the third when they gave up an east TD. (who were those guys anyway - the Bungles replacements?) /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sorry about you losing the bet Mich~ - but the Pack will prevail !!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif