Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Rene

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by Paxx, Jun 25, 2003.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

I was just thinking, I am taking a trip to Vancouver with my girlfriend on the July 4th weekend. I am going to be staying with a buddy in PoCo while I'm there. Maybe on the way out back to town (if I can convince the gf) I could stop by and check out your rig! I would really like to see it, as it is very similar to what I hope to do with my project. And it would be nice to actually meet a CK5 brother in person. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

It would be on Sunday the 6th that we are heading home. If that would work for you let me know!

~Max

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I think that would be cool. The truck isn't much to look at right now (might have to cut the weeds from underneath to see much/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif) If you want send me a pm, or email me at drjv@shaw.ca or give me a call. 604 583 5163. I work afternoon shift Mon to Thurs, so i'm home during the day until 1:30 pm when I leave for work.

The truck is out in Abbottsford at a friends farm...definitely on your way home and only 2 minutes from the McCallum exit off Hwy 1.

Rene

3. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

Right on, I'll give you a call on that weekend. I talked to the GF and she ok'd it too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Cool deal Max...lookin forward to seeing you!/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Rene