Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Russell Keys !!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by rocko, Jul 21, 2000.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

I'm from Round Rock.. Just North of Austin. 20 miles.
    It's in Williamson County.. where houses are very affordable.. and not the high taxes that are associated w/ Austin (travis county).
    So if you were to move back.. check out the Round Rock area, Georgetown area or Leander ( really nice area )
    Hope this helps.. and what type of work are you looking for?
    Hope to see more Austin people so we can possibly get a Blazer Club going..

It's better to Have IT than to not need it, Than to Need it and NOT HAVE IT !!!!

2. Russell Keys

Russell Keys 1/2 ton status

We did some driving out in the hills and it looks like some prime trail country. Is any of that land open to OHV's? I found what seems like a decent job, but my wife is still looking. We really haven't looked outside of the Austin area yet, other than San Marcus. I've been to Georgetown and it's nice too. Thanks for the tip, I'll do some calling to get info on Round Rock. Oh yeah, where do you go wheelin' and what kind of terrain does it mostly consist of?

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Lot's of jobs around here.. Especially Round Rock..
    I take my S-10 wheeling down to Bastrop down near the airport.. Lot's of hilly terrain and it really isn't too abusive on your truck..
    Just wish my Blazer were running... in a month or two... :)
    Any more questions email me at ctrock98@hotmail.com

It's better to Have IT than to not need it, Than to Need it and NOT HAVE IT !!!!