Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey SouthernSpeed!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thunder, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Thanks to all you Britt's!
    For catching those slimy people.
    I'm Glad we folks here in the "Colonies" :D Have you Limey's for a Friend and Ally

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Shhhhhhhhhhhh, I think he's asleep...........:wink1:

Oh, by the way, my Wife's Dad is a retired English Police Officer, after retiring from Her Majesty's Army!!!

3. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm glad they caught this lot in time! Now we just need a huge dozer to push the whole damn lot of them in to the freakin sea.
    They say they're British.....BS! Wrong colour and wrong friggin religion.:mad:

I know that's racist but I've had enough of all this terrorist crap. If they all want to die so much why don't they line up and I'll shoot the fockers.

4. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

All terrorists must die.

5. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I just saw a thing last night how certain Muslim leaders in England where saying that terrorists should not be refered to as Islamofacsist or any other connection to Islam because it promotes a religious war... :confused: :eek1: :doah: :crazy: :mad:

Thought that was one of the most comical things I had heard in awhile.. Ummm, hey a$$hats, this is your people who want this, not us...

On a more related note, my thanks go out to the Brits as well... Scotland Yard are some smart mofo's... :waytogo:

6. southernspeed

southernspeed 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I don't think the British can take all the credit for this one, it's a global thing which shows why we all need to work together on this ****. It's a shame the French etc don't see it that way.
    What really pisses me off is the fact that the press keep calling them British. Just because they've got a British passport or work visa doesn't make them British. It just means they're poluting my air with their worthless arses.
    I feel really bad and embaressed that my country could harbour such scum. Thank goodness JTAC etc found these dirt bags before they killed hundreds of innocents.
    And wouldn't you know it......some have been arrested in Pakistan, what a surprised. Drive them all into the sea.