Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hey STEPH, look at this mp3 installation writeup ! ! !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Jun 22, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Slippery Tasty Bald Beaver

Drink Ingredients
    1. 1 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
    2. 1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
    3. 1 oz Chiquita Kiwi Strawberry Cocktail

Drink Directions:
    Pour equal parts into a stainless steel shaker over ice,shake until completely cold,then pour into a chilled stemmed glass or Rocks glass filled with ice.

O POO, my title dosent match the topic... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif im such a messup, ill go shoot myself /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I dont read "drink now!" posts any more because I find them annoying and silly. I do drink, but I dont like being nagged about it. I like being tricked into reading a "drink now" post even less.

s

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

j

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Hey, that's cool how you get all those smileys to roll their eyes at the same time /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

5. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont read "drink now!" posts any more because I find them annoying and silly. I do drink, but I dont like being nagged about it. I like being tricked into reading a "drink now" post even less.

[/ QUOTE ]
    now thats fawkin funnier than hell steph /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I tricked you into reading it, he he he, i win you lose /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif but hey, i didnt nag there, not at all. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

s

[/ QUOTE ]
    "boo freakin hoo" LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[/ QUOTE ]
    "booze freakin hooze" LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Fixed it for ya. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]

"boo freakin hoo" LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Hey Jason, does it hurt? You know, trying to sit at the puter with that stick up your butt? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Serious d00d, you need to take a chill pill and learn to lighten up. It's all in fun and good..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. uglychevyZZ4

I agree, jason you been too serious, do I have to come down there and bring you a few hookers?

Robin Williams in * Good Morning Vietnam *
    " You are in more dyer need of a good blowjob than any man i ever met. " /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dude.... since your gonna be in the neighborhood bring me a couple too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. jekbrown

me? serious? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif sometimes i guess. I am just startin to get tired of "vote!" posts is all. When it comes right down to it... it really....REALLY doesnt matter if we are #1 or #2 or <gasp> even #3 on that list. Is it "neat" if we are #1? i guess. would I enjoy ck5 any less if we were #49723? not a damn bit. Oh well, i guess this is just one of those issues where me and the rest of ck5 will just have to agree to disagree. Kinda reminds me of the various "help me name my rig!" threads...

j

12. uglychevyZZ4

how boat "help me name my willy" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    When it comes right down to it... it really....REALLY doesnt matter if we are #1 or #2 or <gasp> even #3 on that list.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's good, free advertising for Steve; why NOT be #1?

[ QUOTE ]
    would I enjoy ck5 any less if we were #49723? not a damn bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I guess as long as YOU are happy...

14. jekbrown

[ QUOTE ]
    It's good, free advertising for Steve; why NOT be #1?

[/ QUOTE ]

every time i vote and the top sites page comes up, I can see the top 5 without scrolling etc. Does #1 really mean more advertising than #2?

[ QUOTE ]
    Well, I guess as long as YOU are happy...

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it then that if ck5 was less than #1 that you (or any1 else) would enjoy the site less? That was my point... of course, you were unable to grasp it, but thats to be expected.

j

15. ChevyCaGal

[ QUOTE ]
    That was my point... of course, you were unable to grasp it, but thats to be expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread ends here. You just want to start @#$%, I'm sick of people arguing over stupid stuff. Please knock it off.

16. uglychevyZZ4

thats ok steph, jek, and swanson, this thread was basicly dumb anyways, /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

jason / swanson--STFU! your both a couple of whiny asses sometimes /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    jek has the right to not like voting posts, and if the "vote" icon was used like we have the option to do to symbolize the thread, he wouldnt have to open it.( now jek, you DO KNOW the back button works too though and it can be used without whining too /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif learn to ignore them /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif)
    and swanson, geesus, prolly 50% of the members here dont care if were #1 or not, i dont care either. when were at the top we seem to get more "newbie kiddie" asses fawking with everyone, therefor i could care less, like i have STOCK in ck5.
    steph....he he he nevermind /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    jason / swanson--STFU! your both a couple of whiny asses sometimes

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

18. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    jason / swanson--STFU! your both a couple of whiny asses sometimes