Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey steve...::evil laugh::

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Confedneck, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i was wondering...you never see much posted here at ck5 about cleaning/shining the rigs...hows about a "k5 care forum" right below the audio forum? i know im always looking for ways to clean my ugly brown beater..just a thought..

2. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

***reels back aghast*** WHAT?!?!??!?!?!? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

clean your rig? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif how dare you say such things! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif and to suggest an entire forum should be dedicated to such deviance is absurd!!

oh well... to each their own. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Confedneck

ok well not really my truck..if youd ever seen it youd understand....LOL but i thought it might be a good idea..

4. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Do you want me to be drug out of town on a rope. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Confedneck

i got a 33k lb strap you can borrow to drag resisters <sp> away..LOL /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif