Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Steve F...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Thumper, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Just wondering... do you have a member page or a separate site where you have all the pics of UAV up? I scanned thru the project vehicle section, but those pics are fairly old.
    Thanks
    Mike
    /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

3. Thumper

Thumper 1/2 ton status

Steve, I was looking at your pics trying to come up with a plan for mine. I have a couple questions. First, do you ever run with your rear seat in? I assume that it will fit with your tire where it is huh? Second, are you to the point of trailering the rig to the trails? If not, I dont see much room for carrying tools/ equipment/ food etc. Do you pull a tag along trailer? Or have a following supply vehicle? I have prided myself lately on my ability to repair or replace anything that happens to delay me on the ride, but with the tire in the back, it severely limits room.
    Sorry for the questions, but I am scanning for options! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Thanks
    Mike