Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEY STEVE FOX, YOU DONE IT THIS TIME

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by DBLAZER, Aug 4, 2002.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    <font color="red">THAT IS IT STEVE, I AM GONNA LET YOU HAVE IT. I AM SOOOOOOOOO PISSED AT YOU FOR MAKING ME COME TO THIS WEBSITE. Yah, thats right, you have been forcing me and thousands of others to come here and spend time learning things we never new, making me meet nice and interesting people. THEN....THEN!!!!!Then you come over to my house and forced me to send you 25million dollars, no.. wait....25thousand doll...uhhhhh, no wait 25hundred?? Oh, I see, 25 dollars..BUT MAN I MEAN THAT"S 25 whole stinking dollars. What , do I look rich??? I had plans for that 25 bucks. Yah, I was planning on seeing a movie and buying a very samll popcorn, with my wife... Who do you think you are, what you never even asked me and the others that are forced to come here every day if we wanted to pay to come here.
    .....Oh, I see, my bad, you did ask if we would like to pay. Well DAMMIT, hold on, I am sure that I can find something wrong here.

Uhhhhh.....
    Ummmmm.....
    HMMMM....
    [​IMG]AHA!!
    I have it. Yah here it goes, Who in the hell do you think you are that you can try to make a living by providing a place and a product that obviuosly people want to by. I mean, HOW DARE YOU try to feed your family by doing something that makes you and many others happy. By giving us a place to come and hang out and talk 4x4 stuff..What are you crazy,[​IMG]why hell you must be, cause it is insane to think that you shopuld be alowed to make a living, and yes even make a little money doing it. HOW RUDE [​IMG]
    Do you know what you have done, you have gone and created a community and by god you deserve NOTHING, I SAY NOTHING in return...

What are you thinking, that this is America, that you have the right to earn a living??? HELL NO, ONLY I can earn a living...OK, well, me and everyones else in the world, BUT NOT YOU!!![​IMG]

I am in ahw, that you would think that I or any of these fine upstanding Americans, (and KANUCKS for rene[​IMG]) HELL, I am not paying, nope, not me, well, ok, I will, but damnit I am not gonns like it. NOT EVEN A LITTLE. Because I don't pay for nothin. Well, I have to go now, I am hungry, so I am going down to McDonalds and buying a burger of my own free will, then I am going to grip at them for not giving it to me for free!!!

2. You're ate up man !!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

<font color="purple">In plain english this is for those of you that are sooo dense that you can't seem to grasp the concept of what has had to happen at this website in order for us to be able to come here.
    I am tired of hearing you whiners cry and complain that there are thiongs around here, like the for sale forums, that are not free anymore. Well, here it is , I will say this very slowly for those that think they know all and will want to bash me for this, you know who you are...

Nothing in life is free, NOTHING. NOT EVEN THE WEB. Some bbs sites are free and they SUCK. This place is so large and supports so may folks that there is TONS of bandwith being used. NOT FREE!!!! Time being put into keeping this up, again, NOT FREE!!! I don't understand why you CHEAP ASS FREAKS can't get the idea that it is OK for Steve to have memberships, that it is OK for Steve to CHARGE money, and that YES, it is even OK if he makes a lioving doing it.

I am sorry for the rant , but have just been reeding the same thing in many different threads. AND I AM SICK of hearing it. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE. If you do, and don't want to pay, well that is cool to. I have no issues with the folks that have not sent in any money, I understand what it is like to make ends meet. BUT, for those of you in Blue that feel you have the right to belittle Steve, Call him names, Say he is greedy, I say dont let the door hit ya in the ass as you are LEAVING!!!!!</font color>
    I understand that we are all allowed our opinion, and that we are allowed to say what we feel, BUT just use your heads before you run your mouth, PLEASE understand that it is OK, as a matter of fact, it is the american way, to create a product that people want, and then try to make a living doing it. I for one am glad that people like , Chevy have done this. Like Dana corp, like Advanced Adapters, Like Goodyear, Like AGR, Like Miller welders, Like Burger King, Like Flowmaster, Edlebrock, Mickey Thompson...... you get the point. Thats it I am done...

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Well put!!!

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Nash, you are killin me here...between your ranting and your smilies I'm ROTFLMFAO!!!!! I damn near fell out of my chair! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Rene

6. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

I do it for You Rene[​IMG][​IMG]

7. Derf00

Derf00 1/2 ton status

Nashu,

I couldn't agree more. Had it not been for this site, I would have never met you or Rene. That my friends, was worth the price of admission!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

You can take your wife to the movies and buy a small popcorn for $25 /forums/images/icons/confused.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif ....... So what , gas is like 50 cents a gallon where your from.... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif
    Funny how most of the complainers can afford cable internet connection at $50 a month but not 7 cents a day....

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is to funny and true /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

10. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

HAHAH you GOOOO /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Bryan

11. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Ok, Ok, I normally leave my wife outside and sneak her in the back!!![​IMG]

12. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I can't help, I LOVE YOU MAN!

13. MTPockets

MTPockets 1/2 ton status

dude...you are a trip! i cannot wait to meet you and break some rocks somewhere. /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

steve...words cannot express, without this site i would not have had the opportunity to meet and wheel with some really unique and special people. not to mention the motivation to mangle and alter a perfectly good...don't forget pretty...k5 blazer.

and who knows...without ck5, i might have even been driving a jeep by now. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

14. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

My name is Jeremy and I have a problem. I too have been one of the members that are too cheap to buy a membership. I mean heck fellers, thats a FULL TANK OF GAS FOR MY TRUCK /forums/images/icons/grin.gif When i get paid friday my check will be in the mail, and my name can finnally be TENNESSEE orange. *ahem*GOVOLS*ahem**cough* lol.

15. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

sheesh, you gotts a small tank /forums/images/icons/grin.gif and Dblazer, put down the roach man, u gonna hurt yourself /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

16. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

Quote: I can't help, I LOVE YOU MAN!

Steve you still can't have his Bud Light. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

17. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

i'll second it all...

I agree full-hartedly!

Bandwidth is NOT cheap!!!

18. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

ummm........ okay....???

19. TXBIGFISH

TXBIGFISH 1/2 ton status

Right on the money!
    I wish everyone could or would read this!

Good job <font color="blue"> </font color> DBLAZER! <font color="blue"> </font color>

20. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

i just put $800 on the rents credit card for the lift and rims, but i can gaurantee u that bfore i buy my $27 conversion u-joint, ill b buying a membership

NITRO