Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Steve.....

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 90blzr, Jul 17, 2001.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

This is just a thought. Everyone seems to think that the CK5 Registry is a good idea it looks like. Is there any way for you to make it apart of the homepage/forums or an option when you sign up for a username? I was just thinking that would be better than it just being a post that gets lost in time. That way when someone needs it they just go there to get the info instead of digging through old posts, I guess with the option to save a post now, it isn't an issue though. Not to take anything away from "shane", he did a great job, but it would be easier on him as well, rather than going through everyones email. Plus if he decides not to come on here anymore or kinda disappears we can still continue it and have access to it, and all these people wont be trying to register for nothing. Anyways, its just a thought I had, maybe I think to much! LOL!

BTW, you've done an EXCELLENT job with this site and the improvements are great! Thanks for all your hard work and dedication!
    <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by 90blzr on 07/17/01 08:33 PM.</FONT></P>

2. seattlek5

seattlek5 1/2 ton status

I agree. It would be cool to incorporate the registry into CK5 so it doesn't get lost. Too valuable of a resource.

3. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I don't like the info being available to everybody. Is there a way to make it available to members only?
    I trust all of the forum users but there are people/companies out there 'data-mining' and I don't trust all of them....

Dave

If You Drink Don't Park, Accidents Cause People.

91 K5 - in the process of 4" lift with D60/14FF plus LOTS of extras. ETF August 1.

4. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Ahhhhhh..... good point, I didnt think of that!

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I will save this post (god I love this feature) and take a look at incorporating it into the userlist some how that way it will only display to users. It may be a little bit though I have a lot on my plate at the moment.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

6. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Hey man no hurry!! Just throwing out some ideas. We know your swamped. And YES this post saving feature is GREAT!! Now I dont have to search for old posts, just see something I have intrest in and its saved. You are the man Steve!!