Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey there local Austin friends !!!! just want to say...

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by rocko, Nov 17, 2003.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Sorry I haven't been in touch lately with all of you. Seems the Army life has become my life and it consumes too much of my time.. not only do I have no time to spend with my wife of 2 years (AND MANY MORE AHEAD OF US), I don't have time to enjoy my hobbies and hang out with friends.
    Well, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Pam and I are taking a vacation to Maine this week, we'll be back Dec 6th.. after that.. I out process from Active duty and it's back to civilian life.. perhaps some sense of normalness. Then it's time for me to find a job.. (DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY JOBS IN THE AREA THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN HIRING A VETERAN?)...
    Well.. Hopefully we can all organize another local get together once we get back.. I haven't forgotten about you Bruce, Stoopalini, Russell, Billy, Prescott, Micah, Justin and a few others.. if I forgot anyone.. you know who ya are..
    Talk to you all soon... and hopefully see you all soon.
    Later...
    Oh.. and most important... to my Wife of 2 years.. Pamela... we'll finally have more time to spend with each other and hate our trucks even more !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

the post office is big on hiring veterans, and you can go anywhere, about every town has at least one /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

plus you already have the guns /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

plus you already have the guns /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif