Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Torrance People......

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jimmyjack, Nov 16, 2003.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

I help coach a youth football team here in Tucson. We won the city Championship and are headed to "Los Angeles" for a National Championship Tournament kind of a thing. The tentative schedule has us playing at South Torrance High School. That's the ONLY info we have right now. We about 2 weeks to arrange hotels, transportation and all kinds of stuff. So what I'm looking for is a general vicinity or even a real address so we don't book a hotel 40 miles away. I tried to use mapuest but my computer doesn't get along with them and quits on me. Any help is greatly appreciated and I'll keep you up to date on our progress if you'd like to see us play ThanksGiving weekend. Maybe one of you could rescue me from the team for a night? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i'm 150 miles north, so i think i'm out of the question, but if i can do anything let me know /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    http://tinyurl.com/va5k

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

You helped me it back to the top! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif