Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Twizted !! IFS sucks bannanas!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Oct 17, 2002.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Just as long as you-all don't start talking trash about G.M.'s IFS or Dealers - Everything is cool

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA HA HA, I COULDNT RESIST! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

**** you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Independent Front Suspension has several addvantages over it's solid axle counter-part...

- Flexibility of alignment. A independent suspension can be made to set the tire to any position at ride-height and be made to set the postion of the tire in-relation to suspension movement. (camber gain/loss, bump-steer/toe-in, ect...)
    - Ability to change to body body lean. As the body sways into a turn, the suspension can be made to take advantage of this movement and increace cornering force in pre-determined amounts. (neg.-camber-gain)
    - Predictability steering in-put: Again, tire alignment can be set to almost any-position, giveing the driver a feel of "total-control". (toe-in or out as it relates to bump-steer, neg-camber-gain ect..)
    - Lighter un-sprung weight: Less un-sprung weight will have a tendency to change to road surfaces quicker, and therefore, stay in contact with the road. (Allways a good thing)
    - Ability to change uneven road-surfaces. The tire can be made to stay vertical, keeping the full width of the tire tread in contact with the road surfaces.
    - Ground clearance at ride-height. With the diff held high, ground clearance is increased.

If you get it right, you win! Get it wrong, and your in a ditch
    I could go on, if you wish......

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

good points twiz, and I don't even know what your talkin about... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

good point Twiz, and I don't even know what your talkin about

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me see if I can help...
    You see "****-you" can have several meenings:

****-You - /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif : Friendly jesture amungst the men of the tribe. Useualy intended as a jest, or a jibe.
    ****-You - /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif : Busted, cought in the act of some activity, for example: A bluff being called while playing poker.
    ****-You - /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif : Baffeled, as when being confronted with un-believible fact or facts. As in "get the ****-out."
    Fwak-You - /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif : Upset over a given situattion or a frustrating object, For example: "%&amp;*@$ bolt".
    ****-You - /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif : Amazed at a situation or over something that has been said by anothe person. A coment of suprize.
    ****-You - /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif : A state of dis-balief.

Hope that helps some....

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Nice one, Eric! You got the work "Fwak" in there somewhere! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Oh, BTW.....

**** YOU!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Ahhh yess, the:
    Fwak-you - /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif : Useualy intended as a jesture of envy,

P.S. Thank gawd that other thread was deleted- that crap dosen't do us right.

7. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Campbell's new IFS buggy was /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif in Farmington.

9. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

****-you - /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif :...Um... "F.Q. Rolling Awn The Floor", Tpicaly a manuver (S/P?) attempted by young adults. A sexual act.

10. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

**** you!

[/ QUOTE ] thanks, i needed that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i couldnt resist since you DARED me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifdont you know to never dare a redneck? thats the last words heard b4 most rednecks die is
    " HEY YA'LL, WATCH THIS" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    There are tons about ifs i love! especially the ride /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif but i did need a good FWAK /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i wanna ifs buggy, like maybe a toyo or a willys chopped big time!