Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HEY!!! WAKE UP!!! anyone wanna go to PA the 27th?

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by bablazer73, Jun 17, 2004.

1. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

I keep going to the Mid atlantic forum, and those guys keep doing things!! How come we don't!

They are doing a run on the 27th of june. My truck won't be done, I know! But i plan on driving to N.J. and hooking a ride with Yunit(Pete)

If your up to it, Here's the link
    http://coloradok5.com/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/1101161/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/1

We gotta start doing stuff up here!! Help get my ASS motivated to quit eating and finish my truck!!

2. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

These guys can't hang with the big dog's! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

We're not worthy, we're not worthy! We suck.... we suck....

On a side note, I'm almost finished with my rig. We'll see who can't hang with a bunch of dogs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

We do kinda suck huh???
    Still stock here...I wanted to hook up and find a shotgun position w/ somebody but I'm right in the middle of finishing up a laundry room/basement remodel job on the house thats already behind schedule. The wife back-doored me on this one...I was already to put that $ into the truck build /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif