Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Wes, a link for y'all!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hey Wes, a link for y\'all!!!

I know being from KansASS, y'all don't know too much about the dez, but check out this site, yes, I know it's in Spanish, but the pics will do all the talking for y'all. <a target="_blank" href=http://www.wayasracingteam.com/>http://www.wayasracingteam.com/</a>

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: Hey Wes, a link for y\'all!!!

Bub, that's pretty cool to see women doing racing stuff!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Oh, BTW, if you drove thru the south and and western parts of Kans-Ass, you will find the area to be much like the deserts of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, etc. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

I'm in love. LOL

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Oh, BTW, if you drove thru the south and and western parts of Kans-Ass, you will find the area to be much like the deserts of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, etc.

<hr></blockquote>

Why would I ever do a thing like that for? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Actually, I'm from that part of Oklahoma, but I've never seen the dunes up there in Kansas, but I have a brother-in-law that has a ranch in that area. He's invited me up there to run the dunes sometime.

5. thatK30guy

Ok, we don't exactly have the dunes thing...just the rolling, rolling plains of sand and those sharp round plants if you know what I mean. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

I do know when you get into Oklahoma, there are more and more of dunes and sand and those sharp round plant thingies!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Yeah we have dunes, canyons, rivers, hills, woods, mud and well we actually have some of everything around here. It just depends on were you go, different parts of the state have different things. I only lived in Colorado for my 4th grade year but I have got to say I like Kansas better than Colorado. Then again I only lived in eastern colorado so it wasnt all that much different than kansas.

7. thatK30guy

Eastern CO is dog crap! There is nothing there!

If I had my choice between Kans-Ass and CO, I would pick CO any day! Kans-Ass sucks too much since there is nothing here and the drives from central KS to the Limon, CO areas are the most boring drives you will ever encounter. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

While driving between central KS to eastern CO, can you say..."sleep-driving"? /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

Well thats becuase your on I-70. Ofcoarse its boring there go south and it gets real cool you never know what the hell you might see.