Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Wes, you had a good idea about the club forums...Hey Steve Fox!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudzer, May 28, 2002.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Wes,

I think a Midwest Forum would be ideal. This way we could post about current and future events. I typically post about the Midwest K5 Thing runs on the 76-91 boards and thats probably not the best place to catch the eye of everyone. It would be nice to get together with a larger group. Give me your thoughts.

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Re: Hey Wes, you had a good idea about the club forums...

I agree, too, but when I sent Steve a PM about the idea, he never replied back to me. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

Even if he would approve of this forum, I don't want to be the moderator! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif (I think that's why he didn't reply back to me...he thought I wanted to be a moderator...but that's just my opinion) /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Go ahead and send Steve a PM and see what he thinks. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. Mudzer

Sounds good.... Will do.

I have the perfect person for a moderator! Layne has a level head! Im a loose cannon! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

4. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

That would be great! Wes - a moderator?!!! Yikes... j/k Wes! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Speaking of "Midwest" events! I was thinking of you today Neil... any news on the Summer run? You know summer is coming up here soon! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif The truck is almost ready to hit the trails again! Should have the shafts done in two weeks - then I'm all set.

-Dan

5. Mudzer

... thinking of me....

Hopefully it isnt the way it sounds. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Hey Dan, I tell you what - as soon as I get the WMS Dual Case installed, I will be ready to go! Just dont want to plan an event I cant attend. My truck is "ready to go" right now but, I want to get some mods done.

Planning events is usually a great motivator for everyone who plans to attend. I know Layne didnt start his D60 install until the night before the Disney run!!

The Dual Case install is kind of a money issue at this time. Saving money for shafts and "gettin' my $hiT in one pile" (a Toddism) to do the install. I will keep you posted.

6. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

I think a Midwest Forum would be great. It may provoke more "newbies" to get on the site, to post and to become members.

Neil, when are you going to get that software to me so I can get MY "$hit in one pile"?

7. thatK30guy

Neil, I agree, Layne would be perfect to be the moderator. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

I'm like you, a loose cannon, but maybe a little looser!!! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I guess you could say that I'm a little "immature". /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

8. Mudzer

Todd,

I will call you man, sorry. Lots to talk about.

Neil

9. nofeartruckin00

nofeartruckin00 1/2 ton status

Where would the Midwest club be based out of?. I'll keep checking up on how its going. Sounds like a great idea!

10. thatK30guy

I would pick Missouri as that state has a lot more of off-roading and businesses to offer than Kans-Ass does. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

11. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

Wes is probably holding out for that elusive Pirate Moderator job./forums/images/icons/tongue.gif (Sorry, I could not resist.)

12. thatK30guy

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif LMAO!!!

Riiiigghhhhhtttt!!!! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I think I may be POR's public enemy #1!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif (like I give a rat's ass!!) /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

13. Mudzer

Cant seem to get Steve to respond to me about this. Hey Man, what do we need to do to get this going? He's a busy guy... /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

14. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

OH come on Wes!!! Dont you think I would be a good moderator!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif My heads level, has been ever since my sister dropped me onit at the age of 1 month old! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Yeah a Midwest forum would be good. It's pretty d@mn hard to find people on here from the midwest, a midwest forum would make it alot easier! Think of it, someone needs some help intsalling something, they can just go to the midwest forum and find someone near by to help them. I'm all for it! Just my thoughts. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

15. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

What is this? A courtesy phone or something? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Yeah you can have a forum, just let me know when you have everything nailed down.

16. Mudzer

Rodg-o on the Co-po!

Thats redneck for "Ok, sir I will". If I had your home number as opposed to your old work number - I would have called! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif