Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey whoa....Metallica fans....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bigburban383, Feb 21, 2004.

1. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Is that Kirk signing my autographs?

[​IMG]

Hey, thats my burby.

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

in the old days i would have thought that was cool but now that he has pulled all his crap you would have to pay me to take his autograph /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

oh but you do still like them obviously so for you it is cool that you got it so congrats /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif the above post was just my opinion about them /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

sweeeet!im a diehard myself so thats kool they come here in concert march 2nd. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I don't think Kirk ever did anything, James got rehabbed and looked like a weiner, and one of the other ones did the napster thing and the other left, I cant keep the drummer and the bassist straight

I like em

I dont think much of autographs though

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Lars (the drummer) was the big cry baby in the Napster ordeal. But I still like thier older music. Infact, I'm going to see them and Godsmack on March 30th. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. bigburban383

Im going to see their show in Grand Rapids Michigan this year. This is going to be my 5th time seeing Metallica. I wish I could have seen them on their tours before load/reload. My first show in 2000 New Years Bash, my best friend and I stood front row, well fought for front row for the whole 7 hr show. At the end of the show, Lars throws out his drum sticks, my buddy caught one, we have Lars' drumstick!

I didn't just get their autographs, I got to shake hands and chat. I was more in awe so i didn't really chat.

My view on the Napster thing: I don't hold any remorse from what, NOT JUST LARS, complained about. Its was cool and all to share music for free with people, but I think musicians (some excluded...ehem rap) work very hard and are talented. That is why they should get payed for what they do.

8. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

metallica sux a$$! THeir new CD SUX. I heard it and its so terible. I stoped likeing them after the black album. Almost everything they've released since then has been crap.

Nick

9. Resurrection_Joe

Eh you can concentrate on who and what you don't like, or you can concentrate onw hat you do like. I can't see how people get so worked up about things they don't like.

Anyway, the new album does sound really mainstream, but hell, I like it, how the [darn] are they going to please everyone?

10. bigburban383

[ QUOTE ]
    Eh you can concentrate on who and what you don't like, or you can concentrate onw hat you do like. I can't see how people get so worked up about things they don't like.

Anyway, the new album does sound really mainstream, but hell, I like it, how the [darn] are they going to please everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

People get so pissed off about Metallicas new stuff (load and after). I think Load and Reload are really good albums, and they sound awsome (Fixxxer /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif ).

In my own opinion, I like the newest album. The album wasn't edited and redited and redited, its just Metallica jamming some new music they wrote.

11. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

if they made another CD like the black album or something like that Id buy it. Their new stuff just isnt very good at all.

Nick

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    if they made another CD like the black album or something like that Id buy it. Their new stuff just isnt very good at all.

Nick

[/ QUOTE ]Yuck !!! The Black Album was the start of the "Sell Out" . I liked everything befor the Black Album.

13. Resurrection_Joe

OT - Z3PR - Change your sig. please, I'll come visit you and stuff

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    OT - Z3PR - Change your sig. please, I'll come visit you and stuff

[/ QUOTE ]Whats wrong with my sig, lots of people have it. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

15. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

well i liked enter sand man and a couple of other songs on the CD and the ones b4 that were good. I also like that song that goes "Give mne fuel give me fire' Thats like the only good song they have had in a while in my opinion.

Nick

16. 82diesel

82diesel 1/2 ton status

cannot stand the new album, but love the rest.

17. Resurrection_Joe

Oops sorry, avatar

That guys creeps me out 4 points more than you do, and thats saying something

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

LOL, that's 790, the phycodic robot head.