Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey ya'll! Lots has changed since I've been away!

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by Batmanjr, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Hey ya\'ll! Lots has changed since I\'ve been away!

I'm not sure if many of you noticed, but I've been gone for a few months and I'm back for a very short time! First off, I spent about 3 weeks before thanksgiving out at Fort Polk at JRTC, and then came home for 2 days for thanksgiving.... Went back to Fort Polk for another 3 weeks and came home for a week before I went to FL for Christmas leave! I spent 2 weeks in FL seeing family before I go to the big sandbox! I'm back now, but I'm only here for probably another 5 weeks! In mid Febuary, I'll more than likely be shipping out on the boat with all the gear to IRAQ for a Year! If I don't get on the boat, my plane leaves the 15th of Mar.... Either way, I'm spending alot of time getting ready to be away from the wife for a year, and getting life back here all straight before I go... I would love to go wheeling, but I'm not sure I'm going to find enough time before I go!
    I'm trying to clean out the garage and organize the front yard before I leave, so almost all my spare parts, alot of diesel parts, and my whole 83 Blazer is getting parted out! If anyone needs something, let me know!!!!! It needs to go, and I'm trying to scrap up enough cash to put enough money down on a decent daily driver for the wife while I'm gone! Thanks for all the help this place has given me. I've meet a ton of great people on here! I'll be checking in whenever I can while over there! If I don't see some of you before I go, take care and don't change the sport too much while I'm away! Thanks and GB! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

Re: Hey ya\'ll! Lots has changed since I\'ve been away!

Good lord you sound like a busy man. I hope all goes well over seas. Do you have any biiiiigggg (39.5 and up) tires you need to get rid of?

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Sorry, no large tires for sale... I'm compiling a list of stuff for sale this weekend, and will post it up as soon as it's complete! THanks for asking though! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Bruce..
    Pam and I will be there Saturday to help ya dismantle the truck... What time do ya want us there?
    And Pam and I will watch over Nora for ya while your gone.. But we'll see ya this weekend..

5. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

As soon as you can get there! I've got a couple other guys coming over to help as well, One's bringing a pony keg and it shouldn't take very long to accomplish! Sounds great though!!! I want to organize the garage to seperate out all the spare parts I have for sale, Then I'll make the list and post it up! Just call me tonight or tomorrow and we'll chat! You can come as early as you want! Later Man! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

I hope that we can all get together for a gathering before you ship out. I know that several people have been talking about this for a while. We really need to do it before we don't have the chance for a whole year. Don't forget to stop by my place when you are done organizing your garage and get to working on mine /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

needed:

1. heads for a chebby diesel that are in good condition or maybe a complete running 6.2; one that is real cheap.
    2. 4 core radiator hold down brackets
    3. windshield

What t-case do you have in your '83?

7. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Bruce has a 700/208... I believe he sold them already..
    And Bruce might possibly part out the diesel engine.

8. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    needed:

1. heads for a chebby diesel that are in good condition or maybe a complete running 6.2; one that is real cheap.
    2. 4 core radiator hold down brackets
    3. windshield

What t-case do you have in your '83?

[/ QUOTE ]

hey justin, let me know what you need, the m1028 has the diesel in it although it is not complete and if i ever redo it i have a big block to drop in it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Alright, the list is up! Here is the post!
    My Forsale Post!
    It's too large for a repeat, I will give considerable notice to bulk buys, but please remember the reason I'm doing this is two fold... A)The money for a good Daily Driver and B)The space... You can repond here or on the post. Pm or email me... I will be going to Austin next weekend for the get together and can deliver items if needed... I am going to Dallas on the 30th and can do the same there! If you come and pick them up, you can also peruse what I have left as well!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif Thanks all, I look forward to helping you all out with anything I have! Later Bruce