Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey you lazy-ass procrastinating bastids!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by laketex, Feb 12, 2004.

1. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

....Like myself!

What are you getting your SO for Valentines day?

Since we're on a pretty tight budget this year, I think I'm going for the bath drawn up with candlelight and wine, then a nice in house massage, cooking up filet mignon with green beans and mashed potatoes, and then a romantic comedy type movie...need to determine which though. (will prob buy it on dvd)

So what are yall doin? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

2. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

Taking my date to Rodney Carrington...real romantic /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. wraenking

wraenking 1/2 ton status

dinner, and an engagement ring. wish me luck fellas!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

Awesome man. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Flowers are on their way to Mom and SO Candies went to the office ladies today.

Cards should be at other relatives by Saturday.

John

6. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

Good luck man. I sent her this. Would do a lot more but long distances suck.

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I got her some scissors and then made her cut up ALLthe credit cards..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I got her some scissors and then made her cut up ALLthe credit cards..... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow... that's thoughtful /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif and original /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

This is the first year I have had a valentine since I don't know when. Not sure what to give him... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Besides the obvious /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif what do guys like to get on V-Day? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    how do guys like to get V.D.?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Fixed it for ya!!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

10. shewheeler

asshat /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm getting my girlfriend a vibr%*or. So she's got something to do when I'm not around. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I'm single so I'm exempt. At least I don't have to spend money. Though I do need to take care of my kids... all 20 of them... those gas-guzzling, parts demanding, rolling pieces of steel. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

13. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    dinner, and an engagement ring. wish me luck fellas!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

LUCK!

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

14. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

A card and an upright Organ /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    This is the first year I have had a valentine since I don't know when. Not sure what to give him... Besides the obvious what do guys like to get on V-Day?

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the first year in about say... 10 that i have been single....
    im not sure what to do....

oh, and guys like tools.
    some women(as im sure you know /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif ) do as well
    Cant go wrong with craftsman
    Grant

16. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm getting my girlfriend a vibr%*or. So she's got something to do when I'm not around. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. shewheeler

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    This is the first year I have had a valentine since I don't know when. Not sure what to give him... Besides the obvious what do guys like to get on V-Day?

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the first year in about say... 10 that i have been single....
    im not sure what to do....

[/ QUOTE ]

You could do what I used to do and buy yourself something nice /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If not, then looking on the bright side, you'll save some coin /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    oh, and guys like tools.
    some women(as im sure you know /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif ) do as well
    Cant go wrong with craftsman
    Grant

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, this way I can borrow them!!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

18. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

I'm single...but if I can't scare up a piece of ass before then, I'll be drinking...

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm single...but if I can't scare up a piece of ass before then, I'll be drinking...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

20. RATAH

RATAH 1/2 ton status

Another good man is gonna bite the dust:(