Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey you OSU Aggies, the definitive statement..........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, May 3, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Reviewer: A reader from McAlester, Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State University offers a class called excuses 101, and this is to prepare graduates for a lifetime of being able to make excuses for playing second fiddle to the Oklahoma Sooners. It's really kind of sad that a graduate of OSU has nothing better to do with his degree than to write a book downing Oklahoma University (And it only sells for $4.95). The book is terrible, and a perfect example of a jealous aggie. Don't waste your change on this garbage. Go buy a National Enquirer instead, they are about as reputable!

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Hey "Bubba" instead of posting useless crap, why don't you save a usefull website like CK5 some money and quit uping your post count.

Ohh and we all know what a Sooner is anyway.

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

What's up? Jealous because it has been found out that OSU really stands for Oklahoma's Second-rate University /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

We'll talk again after the beatdown y'all will receive this fall /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We'll talk again after the beatdown y'all will receive this fall

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah didn't you say that this past year?

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Jealous because it has been found out that OSU really stands for Oklahoma's Second-rate University

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we do have to let the freshman team play every once in awhile.

I know, I know, OSU deserves respect from us Sooners. I mean with an overall record of more losses than wins and nobody can remember the last time OSU won the conferance, performances like that really deserve respect.

Of course, last but not least, we do have to compare the number of national championships. How many does OSU have?
    [​IMG]

8. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

I can post a pic of a t-shirt too /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Don't be a hater!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I've really got to know something though. When this subject comes up, about the only thing you Aggies can come up with is the ever popular (at least in Stillwater) argument of "OU sucks" and "nobody respects us." Now I don't know about y'all, but it's always been a very useful tactic when engaged in a debate to retort with facts, figures and ideas.......

So are ya gonna even attempt to uphold the honor of OSU and fling back some awe-inspiring records of OSU football to prove me wrong that OU is not a better team. Oh wait, sorry, my bad; the only thing OSU can retort with is a losing record /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

They had Barry Sanders once. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    They had Barry Sanders once. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And Jimmy Johnson and Thurman Thomas. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And Jimmy Johnson and Thurman Thomas.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Hey and didn't the artist formaly known as Garth Brooks go there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey and didn't the artist formaly known as Garth Brooks go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Well, I guess they do have us there. I mean who from OU is famous or succeeded. Let's see, Billy Sims took the Heisman, but was forced into to early retirement due to injury. Scott Case had an okay NFL career, along with that nose guard, can't remember his name. Brian Bosworth retired early due to injury, but has made some worthwhile movies. There was "Dr. Death" Steve Williams, who had a pretty sucessful pro wrassling career. Oh wait, there was Keith Jackson, the tight end who went off to the NFL and became a pretty good player.

That's about all I can think of for right now. Oh wait, we have a future United States President if he decides to run as a graduate of OU, and wore #4 while running up and down the field.

Nope, nobody that could compare to Garth Who? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

J. C. Watts................Hmmmmm.

Back to the top for those whiners in Stillwater.................... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hhahahahaha too funny bubba. facts is right. i'm too tired to look up facts on texas. lol. maybe tommorow. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS (26)
    NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS (3)
    All Time Football Record: 755-304-33
    BOWL GAMES (19-20-2)

[​IMG]

17. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

Speaking of t.u., jacob, what happened to them on saturday?

TAMU is actually top 25 now... and we're undefeated. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    TAMU is actually top 25 now... and we're undefeated.

[/ QUOTE ]

November 8th/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we do have to let the freshman team play every once in awhile.

I know, I know, OSU deserves respect from us Sooners. I mean with an overall record of more losses than wins and nobody can remember the last time OSU won the conferance, performances like that really deserve respect.

Of course, last but not least, we do have to compare the number of national championships. How many does OSU have?
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohio?

20. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i don't like that 19 20 bowl games tho. hopefully that'll change this year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif