Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey you's guys!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I just friggin replaced all the stuff in the tank of my toilet, and re-installed the bowl on the floor... It was a way bigger pain in the ass than it should've been, and the floor is soaked with about a gallon of water... Ohhhhhh boy...

I sure hope the plywood isn't getting destroyed, I'm not even going to try messing with that. I will seriously put up a wall sealing that bathroom off for the rest of time if I have any more friggin issues with that bathroom, especially once I put down the new vinyl tile floor :doah:

Home improvement at it's finest... Fixing a simple leak turned into a friggin $100 project between buying new tools and parts.

I wish I would've remembered to start taking pictures before I started this project.

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Sooooo....Being a plumber prolly isn't in your future?:haha:

Oh and you realize you should remove the whole toilet to put the vinyl down?

Just a little thought for ya.

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I will never be a plumber, thanks. I like to think I'm mechanically inclined, but I can't get the hang of stuff that requires tools :(

You know what....... I told my mom, who by the way is funding this project since it's her dang house, that we should buy the stuff to do the floor when we bought the stuff to fix the toilet... But she insisted that I fix the toilet first, and that the vinyl is only supposed to go up to and flush with the bottom of the toilet... Whatever... I just want to put the new floor down and be done with it... I'm planning on moving in August anyway, so I'll just do it her way:D