Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Z3PR..............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MOABDADC22, Mar 26, 2003.

1. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Paul, How far away from Mt. Rushmore are you?? I might buy some Chevelle parts (two fenders) from a guy there and was wondering how close you are. Could you pick them up??? I don't want to get screwed on shipping and I am sure that you would be honest enough to ship the pieces without over charging me. ( I, of course would pay for the shipping.) Let me know......Bob/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Mt. Rushmore is roughly 15 to 20 miles from my. Sure I'd could pic them up for you. Shipping wouldn't be a problem either. How would you want them shipped, UPS, Fex-Ex, or regular mail ???

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    How would you want them shipped, UPS, Fex-Ex, or regular mail ???

[/ QUOTE ]
    Just tape them to the back of a post card.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

We might even be able to put together a CK5 relay. My fiancee's dad lives about 40 minutes from Paul, and I am only an hour from you. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Hey, that'd probley work real good. I get down to Hot Springs atleast once a month, planning on a Edgmont trip in the near future, go to Igloo. We could probley save Bob some money by elimating shipping costs. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Edgemont would work for me too, only about a half an hour north of my hometown. Igloo has a big a$$ junkyard, but it has been pretty well picked over. The old military base there is pretty cool. Some decent mild wheeling in that area, too. Edgemont is a $hithole, though.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, it sure is. I go shooting down by Edgemont along the river. Some friends wanta go down that way and blow off a few rounds. Haven't set a day yet, but planing on doing so sometime soon.

8. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Thanks Paul, I will get ahold of the guy and make the arrangements. Just let me know what day is good FOR YOU. Anytime in the next 2-3 weeks is fine for me. I will call you Sat. sometime and give you the address/ phone number.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Call anytime. I have no life so I'm usely just sitting around at home.