Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hey Z3PR......................

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

When you make your prerequisite 5000 posts today..............Please refrain from posting about South Dakota (really, there's not that much going on up there), Ebay, your most recent purchase, and pictures of the current weather...........................

Oh wait, and what you had to eat....Really, if ya eat some of that stuff, you could really have an entertaining post on what kind of toilet paper does the best job.................

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Good Morning Bubba! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I'm sure he won't if you don't post about

BEAVER OIL /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif (unless you either ate it, found it in SD, or bought it off EBay)

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    When you make your prerequisite 5000 posts today..............Please refrain from posting about South Dakota (really, there's not that much going on up there), Ebay, your most recent purchase, and pictures of the current weather...........................

Oh wait, and what you had to eat....Really, if ya eat some of that stuff, you could really have an entertaining post on what kind of toilet paper does the best job.................

[/ QUOTE ] OooHhhhhhh, so you're bored and want too stir something up huh ???? Okay, I can deal with that, we can make this real fun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You guys talking with each other quite often - a little romance going on maybe?? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

damn i love charmen ultra! that stuff is softer than tissues! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

What a panzy. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif 80 grit works good for me. And it helps with hair problems /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

clears up those dingleberries.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

What's your wife got to say about it? That oughta leave her walking funny for a bit...a real man would use 60 grit though...ya big Puss.

11. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    And it helps with hair problems

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, I hear ya! It's like trying to wipe peanut butter outta shag carpet... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

12. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

YUCK!!! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

All of y'all are candasses!!!!!!

Wire wheel on a die grinder /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

I dunno but the Ferns growing in Naches dont work for sh!t /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif cute small white bunnies work good though, and they are softer than cvharmin, but thier bellies are more course for the peanut butter cases, maybe eat more fiber Id say there buddy /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    and as far as z3pr posting something usefull, id say here here, when i come into non4x4 and see 2/3's of the whole page posts by you, it gets old /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif not that we dont like you, we do, but DAMN SH@T FLAWK dude, slow down, keep the padding to a few posts, not 20 new threads a day, and for the love of gawd, post a wheelin pic of your "k-5" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and then i will believe it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif gee, its a good night or drinkin, cmon, get ME started /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. landsmasher

It's only Thursday night for gawds sake.... Oh... I'm drinking right now! Geeesh I forgot... What was this thread about in the first place? It got hijacked so fast it never even saw the light of day! Now where were we? /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Did you ever hear the one about the monkey, the bartender and the stripper? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

16. K5Dan

K5Dan 1/2 ton status

nope havent heard that one /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Did you ever hear the one about the monkey, the bartender and the stripper?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't it something along the lines of the monkey raping the bartender and the stripper blowing them both?

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I dunno but the Ferns growing in Naches dont work for sh!t cute small white bunnies work good though, and they are softer than cvharmin, but thier bellies are more course for the peanut butter cases,

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you do the EIS for the first and notify the Humane Society of the second?

19. landsmasher

[ QUOTE ]
    Wasn't it something along the lines of the monkey raping the bartender and the stripper blowing them both?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know... I was hoping you did... [​IMG]

20. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Speaking of bunnies,
    A bear is layin' rope in the woods when a bunny hops up. The bear asks him if he has a problem with sh!t getting stuck on his fur. The bunny said no he didn't so the bear picked up the bunny and wiped his ass with him... /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif