Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hhmmm grab the camera or the water....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 55Willy, Jul 31, 2003.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Sorry I grabbed the water,LOL so th eonly pic i was able to take was after the flames were out.

I was cutting off the frame horns to make room for my super cool and beefy as hell bumper. I took 5" off each side. I was using a cut off wheel chucked up in my 4.5" angle grinder. after one side basicly fell off I was making quick work of the other side but smelled something... it's nice out, neighbors must be BBQ'ing... HOLY [I love Jeeps] FLAMES!!!!!!
    wait thats my shirt.... WATER!!!!

I put it out with only a 5" hole in my shirt and a little "V" out of the side. So I got a pic of the aftermath...god that smells.

-Jeremy

** now sporting a 90* aproach**

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

dohhh!!! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I've done that before.

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Yeah, Jason and I lit my garage on fire when we modified his truck. Something about welding near paper that got gear oil spilled on it?? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif The funny part was I didn't even notice it. I had a good bead going so I didn't stop. Jason was yelling "DUDE...FIRE!!!" But I had my "selective listening" ears on and ignored him. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif The heat on my ass got my attention though! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif