Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hi All, Remember me?!?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by cannibal, May 8, 2005.

1. cannibal

cannibal Registered Member

hey all friends,

remember me? i'm mohammed and my last post was half a year before, well i was surfing the net and i got a news letter from coloradoK5 and i just wanted to say hi to and i miss you,, just to keep u informed of my last news, i had to sell my K5 cause i couldn't support it by my self anymore, it is so hard in this country where getting a V8 is a dream even for my dad,, anyway, i was soooo depressed coz i had to part with it when it was at best, i had some money and i spent it on buyin some parts from the net and the Goverment made some heavy tax when they came... i had no more cash and i had an accident when 2 of my tires exploded just out of nothing,, nothing happened to the car but the problem is that there ain't no tires like mine in town 33" size, i know it's not big but i used to get them from outside... but i had no cash,, anyway, i talked too much,, sorry for taking your time and thanks...

p.s. i'm never letting down on K5, it's my dream and i'll get one someday,,,stay tuned....peace

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Yeah , im pretty broke too, join the club buddy :thumb: take care :thumb:

3. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

What is the goign rate for fuel in Jordan? Friends with the Yasiji's in Amman?