Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hi guys! I'm back long enough to try and sell the remainder of my stuff.

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by thatK30guy, May 11, 2004.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Hi guys! I\'m back long enough to try and sell the remainder of my stuff.

5-13-04 UPDATE: I'm letting you guys have first shots at the parts listed below. If they don't sell by this coming weekend, I'm deleting the thread and putting it all up on eBay. Probably will fetch more dough on eBay but wanted to help the KC5 members first.

Really need garage space now and have no use for the stuff listed below. If you like something but don't like the price, PM me and we will deal. All prices do not include shipping.

10 spline 205 t-case
    Has fixed yoke, splines are near new/mint condition, includes 465 adaptor, and brand spanking new coupler sleeve in box, <font color="blue">$200</font>.

400/205 combo
    Out of an '86 K30, got it from KRAZIE87K5, tranny needs rebuild, t-case is excellent, slip yoke, includes adaptor, strut rod brace, 6 bolt dust cover, torque convertor, no shifter, <font color="blue">$500 </font>.

35" Trail Cutter tires
    Have 3 tires, approx. 80%+ tread left, no rims, 12.5" wide by 15" rim, <font color="blue">$75 for all 3 </font>.

15x8 Ralley wheels
    Have 8 rims, 8 caps, 4 rings, <font color="blue">$10 per wheel </font>.

Bare 14FF K30 housing
    Perfect for those needing a direct bolt-in for the pre-'73 trucks, has the pinion support housing, axle shafts and 4.10 open carrier, no ring or pinion, <font color="blue">$100 </font>.

Bare 14FF K20 housing
    Perfect for the post-'72 trucks for direct bolt-in, no ring or pinion, has pinion support carrier, no shafts, no brakes, no carrier, bearing hubs included, <font color="blue">$75 </font> .

Bare 10 bolt front housing
    No ring or pinion, no carrier, no shafts, just bare housing and knuckles, <font color="blue">$50 </font>.

Front CV joint assembly
    Still tight and good, shaft cut off past the weld, good for your sloppy unit, <font color="blue">$20 </font>.

'85 auto, tilt, steering column
    Like title says, out of Sub, have steering wheel, still tight and no slop at all, <font color="blue">$75 </font>.

D60 rotors
    Brand spanking new, never installed, have slight surface rust, paid $150 for pair, sell for <font color="blue">$100 a pair </font>.

14FF rear drums
    Out of a low mile unit M1008, 3.5" x 13" type brakes, surface is very smooth and ready to bolt in, <font color="blue">$80 a pair </font>.

400/203 adaptor
    Has one broken bolt in the mount hole, absolutely perfect condition other than the broken bolt, <font color="blue">$50 </font>.

465/205 adaptor
    Fits the '85-'91 K&amp;V30/3500 or any 32 spline 465 tranny, short height which rides on double hump crossmember, <font color="blue">$75 </font>.

D60 steering block
    No studs, 2.5" tall, with spacer in the center of the hole, <font color="blue">$25 </font>.

3 speed/205 adaptor
    Like title says, hard to find, <font color="blue">$25 </font>.

3 caliper cores
    Buy these to use as cores for new ones, <font color="blue">$5 each </font>.

'81-'91 front bumper brackets
    Very straight and perfect condition, good replacements for your bent ones, <font color="blue">$25 </font>.

Hitch mount
    Fits pick-ups only, not sure of the class rating, <font color="blue">$40 </font>.

'77-'80 flat t-case crossmember
    Like title says, <font color="blue">$25 </font>.

'81-'84 flat t-case crossmember
    Like title says again, <font color="blue">$25 </font>.

'87-'91 double hump t-case crossmember
    Like title says, <font color="blue">$25 </font>.

1 pc. rear cab mount crossmember
    Eliminates the 2 pc. brackets, beefen up the frame flex, <font color="blue">$25 </font>.

1/2 ton caliper mount brackets
    Have 5 to choose from, 2 are '71-'76, 1 is '77-'80, and 2 are '81-'91, <font color="blue">$10 each </font>.

SBC engine accessory brackets and pulleys
    Came off an '80 K10, COMPLETE, every bracket to assemble a SBC into your rig, you name it, its in the box, good for those wanting to dress up your engine bay by sandblasting them and painting, <font color="blue">$40 </font>, you don't have to look around for the brackets as they are all here.

'57 p.u. hood
    Like title says, perfect rust free hood, 2 small dents, perfect for restoration projects, <font color="blue">$75 </font>.

4" rear blocks with offset pins
    Will relocate the axle forward slightly by approx. 1/2" or so, taper, <font color="blue">$20 </font>.

D70HD rear
    This is the mother of GM axles, 4" tubes, 4.10 gears, not sure if its open or Powr Lok'd, perfect, perfect, perfect condition, low mileage unit at approx. 40K, needs absolutely nothing, complete, <font color="blue">$400 </font>.

16.5x12 Weld Racing Super Single II wheels
    8 lug, approx. 10K on them, $1200 new, sell for <font color="blue">$600 </font> for all 4.

2. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: Hi guys! I\'m back long enough to try and sell the remainder of my stuf

Hey Wess
    found a couple things im interested in
    1 for the comedic value
    Still tight and good, shaft good for your sloppy unit, $20 .
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    now for the serious stuff
    400/203 adaptor
    Has one broken bolt in the mount hole, absolutely perfect condition other than the broken bolt, $50 .
    465/205 adaptor
    Fits the '85-'91 K&amp;V30/3500 or any 32 spline 465 tranny, short height which rides on double hump crossmember, $75 .
    can ya shoot em a pic of the one bad bolt ??
    Thanks
    R
    P.S. hows the R.C. collection coming along ?? I can just see it your gonna B the only guy with a ultra miniturized D60 under it :-)
    Oh ya Btt 4 ya 2

3. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

Re: Hi guys! I\'m back long enough to try and sell the remainder of my stuff.

[ QUOTE ]
    Eliminates the 2 pc. brackets, beefen up the frame flex, <font color="blue">$25 </font>.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this the one i was supposed to pick up with the cab? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

4. thatK30guy

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this the one i was supposed to pick up with the cab? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess we forgot to throw that back in the truck when you were here. Do you still need it? I'm looking at a C10 down by Wichita and hoping to buy it within the next 2 weeks or so. I can bring it down if you need it, no charge since it was yours to begin with anyways. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. thatK30guy

Randy, let me get my dig. cam. back from the in-laws and shoot the pics for you. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Do you have any, "Pipe thingys" Wes?

You know what I'm talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. got_mud

got_mud 1/2 ton status

cool. let me know when you're gonna be in town. bring the family and we'll do lunch or whatever.

any more info on this 'hitch mount'? is it a receiver or what?

8. thatK30guy

BTT with new update on the first post....

9. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Wes just taking a shot here; Do you have any rear axles for an '88 &amp; up 3/4 ton P/U? I need one w/ 3.73s if you do. Shoot me a PM if you know of something that will work. TIA.

10. thatK30guy

If its to fit the IFS trucks, sorry, don't have anything in those types of vehicles. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

11. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

wahts a KC5 member? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Grant

12. bigjbear

bigjbear 1 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Yep that's what its for. Thanks for checking and BTTT for ya.

13. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Hey Wes, do you have any complete rear drive shafts with 1350's on both ends? Please PM me if you do.