Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hi guys its Katrina again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Can Can, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

My dad said that I should say hi and make some faces.

/forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Thank you for sending a post. Hi, rjfguitr. <font color="blue">That's a funny name. </font>

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

2. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Hey, whats going on? Hows the weather up there? It's warm down in Texas... [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. clubba68

clubba68 1/2 ton status

Hey again Katrina! How are you doing? Things are pretty chilly down here in Oregon, but I am sure it is much colder where you are.

Hey Corby, even I thought those faces were cool! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

[​IMG] The regular faces get boring sometimes...

5. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Hi Katrina! Your dad is a cool guy for letting you post here! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif How do you like all the faces?

Kris

6. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Hi Katrina! Nice to hear from you again! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Yes, I was asking your dad about how you are. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do have a funny name and I am thinking of changing it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Hello Katrina, /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, raining here, your dad is awesome for letting you post here, you going to help him do his upgrades on his /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif?

WAAZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPPP Paul /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Hi Katrina.

It was nice of you to stop in and say hello again! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Here are some really funny faces for you:

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

9. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Where is Katrina? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Hi Katrina! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Your dad is a silly monkey... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Did your dad get you a project blazer to work on together yet? /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

I see daddy decided to play fair and let you get on the puter! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif How are you doing, how is school?
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif
    Bill /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif