Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hi Guys

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Greenblazer-AZ, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Just wanted ro let you know that I'm still around, but my home computer will be down for a few weeks. I do have minimal access at work, but you won't hear much from me on-line.

I'll be going to Burning Man in Nevada on the 25th of Aug till September 3rd. Russ has my ph # if you wan't to get in touch with me he has my permission to give it to those that know me.

Let me know when it's time to go wheeling(After Sep 3rd), I'm dying to try out my new lift.

Have fun in Moab!

2. FWP

FWP CRS

I wondered what happened to you. You're missing out by not going to Moab..............

3. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Obviously you've never been to Burning Man. Wheeling Moab sounds great, and I am looking forward to wheeling there some day, but there is no way that it could top Burning Man.

I hope you guys have a blast. I know I'm going to. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

you back yet allen?
    grant