Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hi Ladies! / shameless self promotion

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by DangerB, Mar 30, 2000.

1. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

Its nice to see all of you ladies taking interest in this page. Being a huge fan of Women as well as 4 wheelin, theres nothing cooler than a female in a four wheel drive. Im pretty sure that I wont get married till I meet a girl with a bitchin' truck (opposed to bitchin' in the truck)LOL
    :o)

BTW-6'1", 200lbs.,blond, blue, design eng., 2 dogs, big K5.

DangerBrett[​IMG]
    <font color=blue>harder, faster, longer, stronger</font color=blue>

2. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

I agree with you dude. Unfortunately my girl hates big trucks, but she deals with it, b/c she knows whos the BOSS is.
    Boss

3. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

I knew I had a keeper when my woman took more of an interest in my rusty old K5 than a spotless CJ-7 I USED to own.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

4. MICHIGAN BLAZER

MICHIGAN BLAZER 1/2 ton status

thanx guys, my hubby feels the same way. He loves having a tool girl. And i do get a lot of looks driving around town in our big trucks. The best part i think is being able to go to part stores, junk yards, and dealerships and prove how stupid the people behind the counters are because I....a girl......know more than they do....hehehe Oh yeah, girls in big trucks usually get some respect and some "extras" thrown in @ above said places sometimes too.

<font color=red>MICHIGAN BLAZER
    <font color=green>89 Fullsize Blazer
    87 Cherokee
    65 IH Scout

5. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

Michigan Blazer,

yeah, I bet yall do. I use my women sometimes to get her to get some stuff for me, she get free stuff at the junk yard all the time. Nothing big ofcourse.
    Boss

6. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

YOU GO GIRL!
    Thats the attitude Im talking about. Ya know, I do pretty well flirting with the girls wherever Im shopping. I got a free luxury car rental upgrade the other day. Oh ya, and a $20 dinner comp at Hooters.
    WORK IT!

DangerBrett[​IMG]

7. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    I've been told I'm a HUGE flirt. But, its pretty cool when the server brings you desert "on the house" or, you get "10%off..." You know. Not to mention when I go out to a club and hear people talking about the "BIG BLACK BLAZER in the parking lot"...(well its been called a bron.... a few times, but it makes for a great opener!) Plus when you factor in chicks yelling "red necks rule" or getting notes left on my vehicle because chicks dig it. Ya, I can't gripe alot right now. The girl I'm dating fell in love with me after finding out I was the guy with "THE" Blazer on base. Yep, its "THE BLAZER" as its known.

I love being me...

Corey
    88K5

(boy, I've got it ALL OVER your jeep...)

[​IMG]<font color=red>Girls Like Guys In Bow Ties
    http://www.geocities.com/corey_perez

8. Blazin'Grrl

Blazin'Grrl Registered Member

Too bad the only guys my "beast" attracks are dickhead @$$holes who just want to drive my truck.

<font color=purple>Sarah</font color=purple>
    <font color=purple>[​IMG]'83 K-5 Silverado Blazer[​IMG]</font color=purple>

9. Blazerbob

Blazerbob 1/2 ton status

Nothing turns me on more than seeing a babe driving a K5. My wife loves our K5. The other day while driving I was looking for Blazers as usual when I spotted one coming the other way. Damn if it wasn't mine being driven by the wife. It was the first time I seen my babe driving my baby. I thought, Wow what a cool chick.

<font color=blue>Blazerbob</font color=blue>[​IMG]

10. Eagle86K5

Eagle86K5 1/2 ton status

Ya know, I love the women folks...they just don't like me, last girlfriend I had, she reached up and tore the mirror off the windshield and started beating me in the head with it.

It was like nobody ever made love to her sister before....
    So now I date Kelly Girls...they are temporaries....

The top ten things men know about women:
    1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

And in the big lifted Blazers you don't get in or out of them, you climb up in or get down off of. Well I finally figured out why I like the Blazer better then the girlfriend...
    At least when you get off the Blazer you are somewhere different....

hehehehehehehehehehe[​IMG]

<font color=green>Eagle86K5[​IMG]

<font color=red>Only guy I know that can get out of line in a one car funeral

11. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

Damn Eagle, that's just to funny!!
    Never had that happen to me but had a girlfriend throw her purse after me once after getting in to an argument about "eyes wandering at female pedestrians.." It got stuck on my hood and I drove off with it.

That was a while back now and it dident last wery long after that. Married now to a more understanding speciment, keeps her purse to her self..
    http://sites.netscape.net/espensplace/homepage

12. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I know what you mean Bob. I get a kick out of my wife in her 79. My wife is tiny! Sopping wet she might tip the scales at 90lb at 5ft1 but she looks awsome. She loves her big truck that once was mine before the managed to get the keys from me! So I had to get my own K5 hehehe. Now if I could just get her to change the oil on her own LOL.

His 75 GMC Jimmy Dual exhaust, built up TH350, Custom Skids, Custom Bumpers, Custom Barn door gate BFG Muds.

Hers 79 Chevy Blazer, 3.73 Gears, Limited slip, Dual exhaust with 2 chamber flow masters, New Crate engine, Performance built TH350 that we dubbed the neck snapper, BFG A/Ts, Big Tunes with Alpine head, Alpine Passive EQ, fosgate amps, Alpine speakers front, 5th order band pass box with 2 12 inch bostwick's. All that and she still swipes the 75 if the top is off! hehe could be worse I supose :)

Diging it in the dirt with my K5's
    Grim-Reaper

13. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I couldn't agree more....hot girl in a pickup truck or 4x4. Damn!!!

Even a girl in a farm cheyenne with a hay spike in the bed...which we're in extreme abundance of here. Since I've moved here last year, I've been in hog heaven chock full of 4x4 loving chicks!!! I just can't wait to have the Blaze runnin so I can be with them, not just oogling them!!! haha

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Durant, Ok
    '79 Blazer in progress

14. shaggyk5

shaggyk5 1/2 ton status

i thanked god for my girlfriend when she started pointing out blazers to me. Been with her 2.5 years and running strong!

shaggyk5

aint nuthin in the world like a heavy chevy, especially to impress the ladies!!

15. DangerB

DangerB 1/2 ton status

BLZNGRRL I like your attitude, alot. You're a hottie, I bet those guys want to hang out with you and not just your truck.

BOBBY (BAD GIRL) WITH THE '80 SOMETHING SUBURBAN WITH 33" BOGGERS!
    I KNOW YOU LEFT YOUR HUSBAND AND MOVED, WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU? I DUMPED RONDA, WE CAN FINALLY "GO 4 WHEELIN"!

DangerBrett[​IMG]

16. Let's face ANYONE in a BIG truck is cool!!! Or at least looks cool.

'84 K5

Chevy in my blood.

17. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

BLZNGRRL, you just need to start looking for those guys in them big 4 by's. Then they have theirs and your have yours. Keep on lookin'

C'moe

<font color=black>the blazer is "Back in Black"

18. BlueKnight

BlueKnight 1/2 ton status

yes I was really excited when my girlfriend now wife took an interest in my show car even helped in its design to and the Blazer. she thinks of mods on it all the time. Yes she does get jealous of it sometimes but when you have a really bad day I take the frustrations out on my hobbies and toys not my wife. Although she loves saying ohhhh look at the cute F350 beside us or the birds eye view of the road ahead of us. not to mention shesssss a cutey.