Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HI PINION???? Anyone know where he lives?!??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 90blzr, Mar 12, 2004.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Does anyone know where hi pinion lives or a phone number or both??>
    I am supposed to be picking up a motor from him to take up to Redding for kennyw to take to Wa and I cant get ahold of him.
    Please pm me. I wont be up there until late tonight, but I need to know where I am picking up this motor from!

Anyhelp is appreciated.

2. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

I'll pm him. He lives in Sacramento

3. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I know he lives in Sac. I am supposed to pick up a motor from him and take it to Redding tonight. Can you pm me his address and his number please?
    The engine is going to 4xrick. I have pm'd him and he hasnt responded. I need an address. He really wanted me to take this up...but he forgot to give me his number and address...

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I haven't noticed Jake on lately, I will give him a call for you emmediately! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

hey did you get ahold of jake?????? someone let me know you can call me on my cell 206 229 7425 thanks Rick

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

anyone??????????? /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif i need to get ahold of him to get me motor picked up today

7. rooferbret

rooferbret 1/2 ton status

90blzr is bringing me a trans here to sac. looking for jakes # to give to him. Thanks, Bret

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I haven't noticed Jake on lately, I will give him a call for you emmediately! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ].....(emmediately) thats hillarious... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif....Gosh, i go away for a couple of days and there pounding down my door /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifyeah,im RIGHT HERE!!!!!COME AND GET IT!!!!!.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif.......I diddnt post my number anymore because of bgchvy79 calling my houise at 12 at night drunk talkin trash for some strange odd reason.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Its ok the shotguns are loaded anyway!!!He appologised so its cool,any way come get it...........Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I tried to call you Jake but once again...I forgot to save your number in my cell and thought I had it memorized. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Are you still coming tommorrow?

10. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

bobby ,bobby, bobby, i always did like ya ,even since day one....when i was scrambling for answers to tranny dillemas.Im comming tommorow absolutly......(emmidialty)its 12 at night right now and im waiting for 90 blzr to arrive,to get the motor ,boy,im tired,but,yep,ill be there around 2.That will give me a little time sleep in for heavens sake lol.Running my company and supporting 3 individuals full bore is a tough job .......ive been really busy lately and mind over matter has all ive been running on,a little spread thin.Deanna and Jeremy will be there NEXT time though i promise,Oh dont forget to remind me about the condenser too(yawn) /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ill slip the dough in the box man.Jake /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. bgchvy79

bgchvy79 1/2 ton status

[quoteI diddnt post my number anymore because of bgchvy79 calling my houise at 12 at night drunk talkin trash for some strange odd reason.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If you will remember [darn], it wasn't me who called you, one of my drunk dick friends got in my [darn] and so since then I fixed it so that I have to be logged on to check my PM's, which is where he got your number, so how about you quit blaming [darn] on me, I [darn] apologized for it already [​IMG]