Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hi steer arms!

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by bad_bo_ti, Apr 20, 2003.

1. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

i know i posted this awhile ago but after playing around with regular x-over,i think i need to go with histeer if someone has a set they can sell me i would appreciate it, or if someone can lead me to a place that sells them fairly cheap i would appreciate it also! thanks, chris

2. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

SKY MANUFACTURING!!!!!!!
    $100 for the arm EA.
    $10 fore the install kit(Studs and bolts)!!!!

The best money I ever spent! They're 2.5" thick !!!!!! Tapered on both ends to meet in the middle at 1.5" thick arms tapered for TREs and nothing but pure beef!!!! I love mine and will suggest them to ANYONE especially at that price!!!!!! Check them out:
    SKY MANUFACTURING!!!!
    [​IMG]

SWEET!!! Picture doesn't do justice! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. bad_bo_ti

bad_bo_ti 1/2 ton status

hey thanks alot, guess i should have added that i need d44 arms which they carry, they are cheaper!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif thanks again.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Hey Bruce, when did you jump on the Sky bandwagon? I have one too and love it, the nicest arms on the market hands down. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Even my step-dad was impressed with the work on the arm when he was at my house last weekend, he has been a machinist for 30 years and is REAL hard to impress. </font>

5. grumpy

grumpy 1/2 ton status

I believe ORD sells them. I can't tell you if they have the best price, but I will say they have the best customer service. They are extremely knowledgeable and use their own products.

David

6. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Why right after you did man! You're the one that got me hooked on them in the first place.... I was hooked just by looking at them and what you said, but when I finally got them in my hand.... "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!" I think were the words! Anyways, Very top notch, great customer service! The guy on the phone took an extra 20 minutes to explain to me haw all those arms are the same arm, just tured the opposite direction! The picture doesn't show the fact that the arm is tapered on both sides very well..... Anyways, I agree, best arm on the marke especially when you include price in the works!!!! I've seen much fancier arms go for $400 a pair, but all they were was more machining... These are designed simple and strong!!!!!! You can't beat this beef! Anyways, they are the only arm I will recomend.... My truck has them on, it's in the exhaust shop getting the 3" dual exhaust put on, can't wait to get it back cause I have the rockrod ready to go on for the high steering! It's going to be sweet!!!!! LAter /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif