Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Hi there

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The_Beaver, May 7, 2003.

1. The_Beaver

The_Beaver Registered Member

Hi there, I just thought I'd drop in and say hello since I've heard that some of you chaps enjoy my bodily secretions. It's good to know that there are people out there that appreciate a nice oily beaver, it makes one feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then again, I'm warm and fuzzy on the outside too, so there you go. I'm just warm and fuzzy all over. And oily too. Just a warm, fuzzy, oily beaver. Some of you have mentioned that you like to shave beavers, and that just seems mean. I would be cold if you were to shave me, and nobody likes a cold oily beaver, that's just plain gross.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Hi there Beave! you don't mind if I call ya Beave do ya? I got a question for ya. My favorite beaver seems to love beer but can't handle too much of it. After 6 beers it's pass out time. Do you have any suggestions on how my beaver can still drink but not pass out so soon?

Signed,
    Stoned Cold Beaver in So Cal.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Some of you have mentioned that you like to shave beavers,

[/ QUOTE ] i love a shaved beaver /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. The_Beaver

[ QUOTE ]
    Hi there Beave! you don't mind if I call ya Beave do ya? I got a question for ya. My favorite beaver seems to love beer but can't handle too much of it. After 6 beers it's pass out time. Do you have any suggestions on how my beaver can still drink but not pass out so soon?

Signed,
    Stoned Cold Beaver in So Cal.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may call me Beave, I don't mind. What your Beaver needs is more food in it's belly before imbibing alcohol. What I recommend is giving the Beaver some nice hard wood to snack on before and during consumption of alcohol, this will surely help the situation.

Mr. Mudhog, I hope that you at least give your shaved Beaver a nice rubdown to keep it warm. If you must shave your Beaver it is the only polite thing to do.

6. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

7. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Mr. Mudhog, I hope that you at least give your shaved Beaver a nice rubdown to keep it warm. If you must shave your Beaver it is the only polite thing to do

[/ QUOTE ] yes i do daily /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Shaved Beaver sure is nice, and when I was single "NEW" Beaver was always welcomed!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Oh this one is awsome. Long live the Beaver.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Yeah Im gonna enjoy reading this one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. The_Beaver

[ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I must admit that we Beavers are suckers for a nice wet tongue bath. Sometimes we get together in groups and lick each other all night long, it is just lovely. There is nothing quite like the flavor of a nice healthy Beaver.

12. The_Beaver

[ QUOTE ]
    Oh this one is awsome. Long live the Beaver.
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed! Long live the Queen Beaver!

13. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Sometimes we get together in groups and lick each other all night long, it is just lovely.

[/ QUOTE ]
    you are right there is almost nothing better than watching beavers lick eachother i can watch that 24/7 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Hey Beave, y'all like spanking? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. The_Beaver

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Beave, y'all like spanking? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of us enjoy a more gentle touch, you cannot just wander about spanking Beavers willy-nilly, if you do then you are most likely going to get a hearty slap. However, there are some rough customers among us that do like that kind of thing.

Just be sure to ask the Beaver before spanking it. Say - "Hellloooo little Beaver! Have you been a naughty little Beaver? Do you need a spanking?" Obviously Beavers can't talk, but if it is interested in the spanking, you will notice an immediate increase in oil production, and you may take that as a sign that The Beaver is one of those that enjoys a nice rowdy spanking.

Most of us just enjoy wood, lots and lots of wood.

16. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Hey Lil' Beav,
    There are some around here that don't care for Your kind and don't like to hear about You. What Do You have to say about those bad people. Do they play for the pink team?

18. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Do they play for the pink team?

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. The_Beaver

Those who do not like Beavers are likely the same people who would rather fraternize with a Trouser Snake. Trouser Snakes can be dangerous if handled inproperly; if you touched incorrectly they will spit all over you. They like to try to get inside of us Beavers and lay their eggs, it can be quite a messy sight to behold. Personally I prefer to see Beavers associating with other Beavers.

20. Tybee

Tybee 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif