Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

hicks 4x4

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by bushmaster, Mar 22, 2004.

1. bushmaster

bushmaster 1/2 ton status

years ago i got this awsome catalogue from a place called hicks 4x4 specialities in pomona california they had everything drive train related bearings seals hard parts etc for trannys ,transfers and rears i cant locate them now dont know if they moved or closed up any 1 know them or some one like this? thanks

2. BigRed89

BigRed89 1/2 ton status

I am about 20-30 minutes from Pomona, CA. I tried looking up Hicks 4x4 in the phone book but didn't have any luck. I called information and they gave me the following number, 909-623-7170. I tried calling it and the phone just rang. It's almost 7:30pm right now so it could be that they have closed up for the day and have no answering machine. Try that number tomorrow and see if you have any luck.

3. bushmaster

bushmaster 1/2 ton status

thanks for your time

4. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

I found a thread (old) on a different forum and it looks like they closed summer of 2000