Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

high angle driveline rocks

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sean'schevy, May 5, 2005.

1. sean'schevy

sean'schevy 1/2 ton status

I just wanted to post up and say that there a great company and have great customer service. I bought my rear 32 deg 1350 cv shaft a couple of months ago and the cv happened to break (for unknown reason) after a couple of off road runs on it. So I Called up jess at high angle driveline and told him the problem, he asked what angles i am running (20 deg ride height and about 25 at full suspension droop) which is fine for the cv. I shipped it back to him and he fixed it and shiped it back to me free of charge. If anyone is thinking about where to get there drive shaft from jess is the man. www.highangledriveline.com = Great service and a person who stands behind his products.

2. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Yup, HAD is the ****, I wouldnt hesistate to buy from him again.

3. AkMudr

AkMudr 1/2 ton status

I had mine on for about a month and love it.

4. BIG*RED

BIG*RED 1/2 ton status

hmm, i guess he just doesn't like me, never returns my calls, and i have sent emails on his web site and he never responds :confused: ...so i ended up going with another company..oh well, such is life..thing is i now need a front shaft...wonder if i should give him another try?

5. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Almost 2yrs on a High Angle 1350 rear CV slip yoke d-shaft, daily driven with 35's not a problem.

6. 79chevyk10

79chevyk10 1/2 ton status

Yup. Jesse rocks. love my driveshafts.

About not returning the phone calls. This guy is stinkin busy. I was on the phone with him placing an order and bullsh*tin and he got something like 4 phone calls.

7. paulmoon

paulmoon 1/2 ton status

Yeah, love my 1 ton rear shaft. Jess has always been very good about calling me back and answering my questions. I'll be ordering a front shaft before long. I'd try him again.JMHO