Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

high angle driveline

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by warnoffroad, Apr 2, 2004.

1. warnoffroad

warnoffroad Registered Member

how much are the 1350 front cv shafts? thanks

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Go to www.highangledriveline.com you can email Jesse directly from there or call 530-877-2875

He built a rear for me, Im VERY happy with the service and product. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

My front HAD will be here on tuesday!!

4. white_knight

white_knight 1/2 ton status

I highly recommend jessee and high angle drive line. All our shafts are done by him plus been using one of his since 2001 without a problem at all. Great work and very friendly.

5. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

Jesse is the best! I've got a 1350 front shaft from him. Fit great & no problems. Jesse, will bend over backwards to make it right!

6. alaskanbowtie

alaskanbowtie 1/2 ton status

When I talked with him it was 495.00 BUT you get what you pay for and that is one of the more important investments!!

7. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

The shaft itself isn't $495, but by the time you get a yoke for your front axle to upgrade, you'll spend slightly more than that.

You're going to need to send jesse the front flange off your case, too.

He machines the flange to accept his 1350 CV, and sells you a new 1410 yoke for your axle and it bolts up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif You send him back your flange for a core charge refund.

8. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

Well lets see, mine was $562 (Shipping included), I won one of Jesse's free drive line give-aways, so that dropped it to $362, then I got $60 back, when I sent my transfer case yoke back. So mine was $302. But the workmanship on this driveshaft is superior, I almost thaught about putting it on the coffe table, for a conversation piece. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Oh and if you are thinking about Driveshaftsuperstore, don't! I called about a 1350 yoke, for a Dana 44HD, they quoted me $165, and I would receive $25 back for my old yoke. So I went for it, when I received my credit card statement, they charged me $200! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif So, i'm disputing that charge! They tried to say the extra $60 was for shipping! And they shipped it by UPS ground, and it was only $4.65! So give me a break!!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

9. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

I'm going to be ordering a HAD front very soon....that is the only option for high quality shafts imo.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Dang JW,
    You sure have alot of trouble with people trying to rip you off with shipping charges /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

10. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

I just recieved my HAD shafts and am very impressed & happy with quality.I went with 1410 front 42 degree cv driveshaft and for the rear 1350 cv to 1410 rear yoke so in the
    future I can add the driveshaft e brake kit. It is well worth the price to pay for this type of workmanship. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. jwduke

jwduke 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Dang JW,
    You sure have alot of trouble with people trying to rip you off with shipping charges /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell me about it! <font color="red"> </font>