Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

High Angle Driveline

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by HELLBENT DESIGNS, Jun 9, 2005.

1. HELLBENT DESIGNS

HELLBENT DESIGNS 1/2 ton status

just got my front/rear drivelines ordered from jesse at HAD. just want to say wow :yikes: i was impressed. i talked to jesse a couple times with newbie questions about what i needed. he was professional and willing to tell me what i had to to to do it right! he didn't try to sell me stuff i didn't need. i will post pics when they arrive. thanks jesse :bow: :bow: :bow:

2. mouse

mouse 1/2 ton status

Cool. I just received my new 1350 CV/1410 shaft tonight. Hopefully I will get it in tomorrow. HAD did a great job packaging it, but UPS beat the #$%! out of it. Everything is in good shape though.

Jesse is definitely service oriented. That sort of customer service makes a good company great.

3. 79chevyk10

79chevyk10 1/2 ton status

Yeah, that guy is cool beans. He did the same for me. Nice guy and excellent product. IMO. :D

4. icer97

icer97 1/2 ton status

Just curious of what a rear and front 1350 high angle shaft runs. Can the 1350 high angle CV be bought separate without the shaft? I have a buddy that makes driveshafts so that would be no problem if I could get just the CV. I hear spicer makes it but its only good to 22 or so degrees, where Jesse is good to 32 degrees.

5. HELLBENT DESIGNS

HELLBENT DESIGNS 1/2 ton status

i can't quote costs for jesse. every truck is different :hack: not cheap but nothing is when you want beefy custom stuff :D call jesse up and ask him he is easy to talk to :waytogo:

6. MTMike

MTMike 1/2 ton status

I just spent 30 mins on the phone with him on Tuesday asking him questions and should be ordering from him shortly :D

7. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 1/2 ton status

Jessie has amazing customer service! There was a pirate thread a week or so ago posted by another guy saying that jessie averages around 100 phone calls a day or something! Plus he is always online helping people on many different forums and answering e-mail's.

8. highrlr

highrlr 1/2 ton status

I can also say he is a good guy to work with, I ordered a shaft for my old truck and was really amazed at how patient and helpful he was! I will be ordering new front and rear shafts from him, a flange for my SYE kit and maybe his tcase mounted ebrake kit!!

9. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I made that post on Pirate about Jesse. 125+ calls a day he said. And not all of them sales... :blush:

Anyways, as far as costs for HAD stuff- Front and rear 1350 cv shafts for D60/14b with .250 wall tube, 1410 yokes and u-joints for both 14b and D60, and the output plange for a 205 will cost ya $1300+.

10. icer97

icer97 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the info. Im gonna call Jess to see If I can buy just the 1350 CV itself. Id like 2 one for the front and one for the back. And the adapters for the T-case and axles. Do dana 60's usually come with the small 1310 yoke? Sure is what it looks like I have. :confused:

11. ratzila

ratzila 1/2 ton status

Yes the dana 60 has the 1310 yoke from the factory.